In the process of telephone communication, customers don't like to waste time listening to things that have nothing to do with them, unless they get some benefits from this kind of call. Therefore, the prologue should generally include three aspects: who I am or which company I represent, what I call the customer for, and what benefits my company's service will bring to the customer.
In addition, there are several ways to attract each other's attention.
(1) State the differences of the enterprise, such as "the biggest", "the only" and so on.
(2) Talking about other customers who have just served, such as "recently we have just provided sales training service for ××, they are very satisfied with the service, so I think it may be helpful to you.".
(3) Talk about topics he is familiar with, such as "I saw an article you wrote in the newspaper recently.".
(4) Praise him, such as "I heard from your colleagues that you have a lot of research in the field of XX, so I also want to communicate with you.".
(5) Cause him to resonate with some things, such as "a lot of people think telemarketing is an effective way of sales, I don't know what you think (if you know that he also agrees with this point)".
Chinese PinYin : Xi Yin Ke Hu De Kai Chang Bai
Opening remarks to attract customers
What occasions should we shake hands?. Na Xie Chang He Ying Dang Wo Shou
Extrathoracic cardiac compression. Xiong Wai Xin Zang An Ya Fa
Use "topic" to find the topic of conversation with strangers. Jie Ti Fa Hui Zhao Dao Yu Mo Sheng Ren Jiao Tan De Hua Ti
Attack it unprepared, point out men's lies. Gong Qi Bu Bei Dian Po Nan Ren De Huang Yan
Gifts for colleagues. Gei Tong Shi Song Li Song Shi Me
Encourage wine by praising each other's strengths. Yong Zan Mei Dui Fang Zhang Chu De Fang Shi Quan Jiu
A question that must be asked in the interview of foreign enterprises. Wai Qi Mian Shi Zhong Bi Hui Wen Dao De Yi Ge Wen Ti
Seize the weak links of the other side and give targeted attacks. Zhua Zhu Dui Fang Bao Ruo Huan Jie Gei Yu Zhen Dui Xing De Gong Ji
Don't turn over the old books when criticizing others. Pi Ping Ta Ren Shi Bu Ke Fan Lao Zhang
Don't bully others when criticizing others. Pi Ping Ta Ren Shi Qie Ji Zhang Shi Qi Ren
Follow the trend of the market and avoid the risk of stamp products investment. Gen Zhe Shi Chang Shun Shi Er Wei Bi Mian You Pin Tou Zi Feng Xian
Counting money and juggling, half the change. Shu Qian Bian Xi Fa Zhao Qian Shao Yi Ban