"Rome wasn't built in a day." Huge waste is often formed by the accumulation of insignificant small links in our daily life. Therefore, to save, we should start with every little thing, saving one degree of electricity, a piece of paper and a drop of water.
(1) When you use a small piece of soap, don't throw it away. If you accumulate too much soap, wrap it in gauze and use it to wash clothes. In this way, a lot of soap will be saved every year.
(2) When shopping, use less plastic bags to avoid waste and environmental pollution.
(3) Choose energy-saving electrical appliances; turn off the power; turn off the lights; household appliances do not stand by, multi-purpose energy-saving lamps; water dispensers turn off when not in use.
(4) When you go out, you can take a short walk instead of a car; when you have a meal, you can just order and take the rest of the food back.
(5) At home, try to use less napkin, more handkerchief and rag; save school supplies, paper should be used on both sides.
(6) More use of shower, less or no bath, because shower bath than bathtub bath can save 80% water.
(7) Take a bath quickly. Don't leave the shower nozzle on all the time, and don't wash clothes and shoes when taking a bath.
(8) It is better to use microwave oven to heat cooked food or thaw frozen food, which is convenient and energy-saving.
(9) Reduce the standby time of the computer and turn it off when not in use. Enable the sleep mode of the computer, so that the computer can enter the low energy consumption mode when not in use, and reduce the energy consumption to less than half. You can also shorten the extended time before the monitor automatically enters sleep mode. The computer has 7.5 watts of energy consumption when it is "sleeping"; even if it is turned off, as long as the plug is not pulled out, the computer still has 4.8 watts of energy consumption. Therefore, please remember to unplug the computer when you are not using it.
(10) Let children play less computer games, do more outdoor sports, not only strong body, but also save electricity.
(11) When watching TV, the volume and brightness should be low, which can not only save energy, but also prolong the life of the TV. When not watching TV, the power plug should be removed, which is both energy-saving and safe.
Chinese PinYin : Ju Jia Jie Yue Bao Dian
Using digital technology to resolve price objection. Yun Yong Shu Zi Ji Shu Hua Jie Jia Ge Yi Yi
Family first aid for gas poisoning. Mei Qi Zhong Du De Jia Ting Ji Jiu
Treat subordinates equally. Dui Dai Xia Shu Yao Yi Shi Tong Ren
Pay attention to the style of toast. Zhu Jiu Ci Yao Zhu Yi Ge Diao
Look at each other's personality from the tie and shirt collocation. Cong Ling Dai Yu Chen Shan De Da Pei Kan Dui Fang De Ge Xing
Control the range of personal distance. Na Nie Hao Ge Ren Ju Li De Fan Wei
Be careful when you make friends. Ren Xin Po Ce Jiao You Xu Shen
Using local materials to remedy a slip of the tongue. Jiu Di Qu Cai Bu Jiu Shi Yan
How to deal with a jealous boss. Ru He Ying Dui Ji Xian Du Neng De Shang Si
The speech can be opened with questioning. Yan Jiang Ke Cai Yong Ti Wen Shi Kai Chang Bai
Seven iron rules of fund investment. Ji Jin Ding Tou De Qi Da Tie Lv
How to prevent family theft in summer. Xia Ji Ru He Zuo Hao Jia Ting Fang Dao