Since July 17, Henan Province has experienced extremely heavy rainfall. From 8:00 to 17:00 on the 20th, heavy rain continued in some areas. Continuous heavy rainfall has caused flooding of roads, subways and other public facilities in many places of Henan Province, trapping people.
How to deal with rainstorm and flood? Put away this strategy, you can save your life at the critical moment!
Self help of individuals in outdoor and urban and rural public areas
When there is strong water flow in the area within sight, it is necessary to judge whether flood disaster has been formed immediately. In the case of judging the occurrence of flood disaster, it is necessary to take immediate measures to avoid danger
Looking for stable Highlands
1. The area above the second floor (above the water surface) of high-rise square and solid multi-storey public building.
2. Avoid avoiding danger on bridges, especially on the river, because the flood in the river may break the bridge.
Avoid entering dangerous areas
1. Avoid climbing flood prevention facilities such as river embankment, and super flood may break or overflow the embankment.
2. Avoid entering the underground part of the building to avoid water overflowing into the ground.
3. Avoid entering subway and other facilities.
4. Do not enter underground culverts, cross street tunnels, etc.
5. Do not enter the underground civil air defense project.
6. Don't enter the underground business street.
7. Avoid getting close to old buildings.
8. Far away from the hillside, too much rain may cause secondary disasters, such as debris flow.
9. Don't stand under or near the tree, or near the billboard.
10. Don't stand on the downhill or behind the car. If the water rushes down, it will be very dangerous if the car is hit with water.
11. Don't wear slippers and sandals, and don't be barefoot. It's easy to get hurt and slip when wading.
Don't use transportation facilities in rainstorm weather
1. Don't drive around. Under the rainstorm, the ground condition is completely covered, so it's impossible to accurately judge the water accumulation. Once you slip into the low ground, it's very dangerous.
2. Leave the public transport facilities as soon as possible. Under the rainstorm, public transport facilities are also dangerous, whether it is buses, subways, taxis, or even high-speed rail, which may be interrupted. The underground subway and buses in low-lying areas are very dangerous. Leave the means of transportation and find a safe location.
3. If you leave the vehicle, you'd better keep collective action. The whole vehicle should be evacuated together. It's better to hold hands with each other to ensure that no one is left behind.
4. In the rainstorm, when actively looking for a safe location, don't rush to make a phone call, send a circle of friends, take a selfie, play with a mobile phone, etc. the rain may damage the mobile phone, consume the power too early, and the consequences may be very serious.
5. Find the high ground, and then use the telephone to contact the outside world under the condition of ensuring your own safety.
Stay away from power facilities
1. In the process of avoiding danger, keep away from power facilities, high-voltage lines, high-voltage towers, transformers, and all articles with power supply danger signs.
2. Keep away from wires and rope like objects.
3. Keep away from switch and distribution box.
4. Do not touch the socket, switch and other live equipment when the body and hands are not dry.
5. Avoid standing high in the open air and lightning strike.
1. When you are in danger outdoors, you should make sure that your mobile phone can support the arrival of rescue workers, and that you have the ability to contact relatives and friends after getting safe, so save electricity!
2. When you leave the vehicle, you can send a message to your relatives and friends, no matter wechat or circle of friends, mark your location, the location of the vehicle and your evacuation plan, and then evacuate with you.
3. After arriving at a safe location, send a message to mark your current location and the situation of the people around you, to inform you that you are temporarily safe, and to save power, you will reduce contact with the outside world.
4. If the surrounding water situation has made it impossible for you to leave, you can immediately report your location, number of people, surrounding water situation, emergency communication mode, etc. to the police, and then stop using your mobile phone and wait for rescue.
5. If the surrounding environment supports you to charge your mobile phone, or you have a spare power bank in your hand, you can charge it immediately, but reduce the use of your mobile phone.
6. If possible, confirm the safety of relatives and friends, provide necessary guidance to relatives and friends, and ask them to save electricity.
7. When the relatives and friends arrive at the safe position, the low-frequency contact scheme should be agreed to communicate every 2-4 hours or longer, so as to reduce the communication consumption of each other.
8. Under the disaster, the surrounding power and signal may be interrupted, and there may be signal congestion caused by the centralized communication of the whole people. In this case, don't panic, try to get in touch with the public security department, inform you of the difficulties, and wait for the government's help.
9. If there is a radio, you can use it to listen to the news released by the government.
Community self-help and home self-help
1. When the disaster comes, the neighborhood committee is the most basic government nearest to you. By actively contacting the neighborhood committee and their own building and unit leaders, we can quickly form a self-help collective.
2. The personnel on the lower floor should be ready for transfer immediately. If the water does not overflow into the unit, you can use this time to prepare for personnel transfer and sort out the materials that need to be carried.
3. The old and weak patients need to be transferred in advance. If possible, apply for a loan to a neighbor on a high floor. If it is inconvenient, you can temporarily settle down in the hallway and stairs of high-rise buildings.
4. People who need to use ventilators and oxygen cylinders should move out the life support equipment in time and apply for connecting to the neighbor's circuit to ensure that they can survive under normal power supply. Inflate the spare oxygen bag in time to ensure emergency oxygen supply after power failure.
5. Prepare necessary supplies for the elderly, children and the sick in advance.
6. Cut off the power supply in the home to avoid short circuit of equipment and wires caused by water in the home, resulting in electric fire.
7. Unplug the power cord of household appliances.
8. Turn off gas switches at all levels to avoid gas leakage.
9. Take mobile phone, charging cable and power bank with you to ensure communication ability.
10. If there are radio enthusiasts, walkie talkies and small radio stations, please take them with you and inform the community that these may become particularly important rescue communication equipment.
11. If you have a portable radio and battery at home, please bring it with you. It can not only ensure that they can get information from the outside world, but also help the neighborhood and even the community.
12. Close doors and windows to avoid water intrusion.
13. You can take some spare food with you, such as biscuits, instant noodles, etc.
14. If you have swimming circle, inflatable boat, inflatable bed and other items at home, you can take them with you.
15. You can carry fruit knives, scissors, wound stickers, external disinfection drugs, antibiotics, and drugs used by family members.
16. Carry a lighter.
17. If there are rescue ropes and the like, also take them with you.
18. Under the organization of the community, a team who is good at using tools can be organized to make some reinforcement or waterproof facilities.
Self help of enterprises and institutions
1. When the rainstorm and flood come, it is not necessary to require all the staff to be on duty, but should organize the personnel to evacuate to the safe position in time, and actively respond to the situation in the next stage.
2. Enterprises and institutions should actively use their own rescue materials to ensure safety. Do a good job in the management and distribution of rescue materials, and provide necessary support to the personnel in the nearby areas under the condition of ensuring their own safety.
3. If enterprises and institutions have certain safe sites (such as high-lying squares, houses that can accommodate more people, etc.), they can actively make preparations to open up and accept the risk averse personnel.
4. Enterprises and institutions can organize their own security team to be responsible for the order management of their own properties and areas under their jurisdiction, and try to get in touch with the local public security department to report the scene situation to the public security department in time for relevant guidance.
5. Under the condition of ensuring safety, enterprises and institutions should try to get through their surrounding channels, use their own communication facilities, information release facilities and outdoor facilities, release information to the outside world, and inform themselves of their own safety, personnel, available sites and available materials.
6. If possible, try to ensure that water, grain, food and sanitary supplies are well reserved in advance. In addition to ensuring the use of the resident personnel of the unit, it can also rescue the people in need when necessary.
Public early warning and preparation
1. Release disaster information immediately through various means, including network, television, radio, air raid alarm, mobile vehicles, mobilization of enterprises and institutions, community mobilization, etc.
2. The public early warning should give notice and explanation of the time, intensity and possible disaster of rainstorm, and provide guidance for self rescue when possible,
3. Issue the emergency hotline and make sure the hotline is unblocked.
4. Flood control and rescue organizations, personnel and facilities are in place, and command systems at all levels are unblocked.
Release Time:2021-07-21 22:23:19
Li Ziqi, born in 1990 in Mianyang City, Sichuan Province, is a well-known food Video blogger on Weibo, who has signed a contract with the self media. It is known as "Oriental gourmet life home&am.
Pregnant mice model experiment constructed on male mice (source: biorxiv, life science preprint platform).
On June 17, Shenzhou 12 manned spacecraft launched and lifted off at the manned space launch site of Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center, and successfully entered the near earth orbit. After three astronauts docked in the space station and core cabin in China.
I was very excited to see three astronauts successfully arrive at the space station,.
On June 20, according to media reports, in order to ensure the safety of the platform, astronauts used to take turns on "night shift" in space. In the Shenzhou 12 mission, the three astronauts do not have to work on the night shift. The new acou.
According to the website of the Chinese Embassy in the United States on June 22, Chinese ambassador to the United States Cui Tiankai issued a farewell letter to overseas Chinese in the United States. The full text is as follows.
This year, 37 new undergraduate majors were added, covering nine categories of law, education, history, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, management and art. A total of 43 colleges and universities have passed the examination and approval of th.
Composer Lu Qiming entered the Great Hall of the people with his symphony "Ode to the red flag" when the "July 1 Medal" was awarded for the first time“ With the BGM I wrote, I entered the great hall and quickly boarded the hot search..
On July 2, the Organization Department of the Shanghai municipal Party committee issued a batch of pre appointment announcements for municipal cadres. The governor of Chang'an Street (wechat ID: capitalnews) noticed that Shi Yue, who wrote the best-sellin.
It was reported on July 6 that in October 1964, China's first atomic bomb was successfully tested. Under the material conditions at that time, there was not only a lack of advanced equipment, but also a loss of external assistance. Our researchers almost .
Today, in the rope skipping competition of the 14th National Student Games, Feng Xihui, a 17-year-old girl from Zibo, Shandong Province, broke the world record of "30 second women's single shake jump" with 218 times, with an average of 7.3 times.
The second group of members of the Chinese sports delegation to Tokyo Olympic Games flew to Narita Airport in Japan on the 17th. The teams included Chinese table tennis team, women's football team, archery team and rowing team..