Peng Gang, male, Han nationality, born in February 1969 in Renshou, Sichuan, joined the Communist Party of China in June 1992, doctor, professor.
He is now vice president of Tsinghua University.
Biography of characters
From September 1986 to July 1990, he studied in the Department of political science of Peking University and obtained a bachelor's degree.
From September 1990 to March 1993, he studied as a graduate student in the Department of Social Sciences of Tsinghua University, obtained a master's degree and stayed in the university to work. From September 1995 to July 1998, he studied in the Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences and obtained a doctor's degree.
In July 1990, graduated from university;
In September 1990, he studied for a master's degree in the Department of Social Sciences of Tsinghua University;
In March 1993, he worked in the College of Humanities and social sciences after graduation.
From September 1995 to July 1998, he studied for a doctor's degree in the Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of social sciences.
In July 2012, he was vice president of the school of Humanities of Tsinghua University;
In May 2017, he served as deputy dean of Tsinghua University and director of Academic Affairs Office;
In June 2018, he served as the deputy leader of the leading group for liberal arts work of Tsinghua University;
In November 2018, he served as assistant to the president of Tsinghua University.
August 2019, vice president of Tsinghua University.
He has been selected into the Ministry of education's "New Century Excellent Talent Support Plan", Beijing's "new century social science theory talent hundred project", etc., and has been awarded the "famous teacher in Beijing's colleges and universities", Tsinghua University's "academic newcomer" award, etc.
1. Spirit, freedom and History: a study of Croce's philosophy of history, Tsinghua University Press, June 1999.
2. Narrative turn: a survey of contemporary western historiography theory, Peking University Press, September 2009.
1. History of ancient Chinese philosophical criticism (English version, written by he Zhaowu and Peng Gang), new world press, October 2009.
1. Leo Strauss: natural rights and history, life, reading, Xinzhi Sanlian bookstore, January 2003.
2. Karl Becker: on the declaration of Independence: a study of the history of political thought, originally attached to Karl Becker, translated by he Zhaowu: the paradise of philosophers in the 18th century, life, reading, Xinzhi Sanlian bookstore, January 2001, pp. 155-349; Jiangsu Education Press, January 2005.
3. New Historiography: Confessions and dialogues, edited by Maria Lucia Palais Burke, Peking University Press, July 2006.
4. EVA domanska, ed. "encounter: historical philosophy after postmodernism", Peking University Press, December 2007.
1. Edmund Burke, reflections on the French Revolution (translated by he Zhaowu, Xu Zhenzhou and Peng Gang), Oxford University Press, Hong Kong, 1996; on the French Revolution, commercial press, August 1998.
2. Talcott Parsons, the structure of social action (translated by Zhang Mingde, Xia Yunan and Peng Gang), Yilin publishing house, December 2003.
3. Georg g. eagles, German view of history (translated by Peng gang and Gu hang), Yilin publishing house, February 2006.
1. Conservative and radical: Burke's view of French Revolution (Part one), Journal of Tsinghua University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), No.2, 1995.
2. Conservative and radical: Burke's view of French Revolution (2), Journal of Tsinghua University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), No.3, 1995.
3. History and freedom: a survey of Croce's philosophy of history, a study of historical theory, No.3, 1998.
4. On Croce's theory of the identity of history and philosophy, philosophical studies, No.9, 1998.
5. Causality, purpose and History: an investigation of Croce's philosophy of history, Journal of Tsinghua University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), No.3, 1998.
6. Two topics of Croce's philosophy of history, Jianghai academic journal, No.1, 1999.
7. Croce and historicism, a study of historical theory, No.3, 1999.
8. Strauss' magic eye, reading, No.7, 2003.
9. Postmodernism and history (Liu Beicheng, Zhang genghua, Peng Gang, Zhao Lixing, Guo Yanjun), historical theory research, No.2, 2004.
10. Understanding thought historically: a review of Skinner's Theoretical Reflection on the study of the history of thought, edited by Ding Yun and Chen Xin: the study of the history of thought, Volume 1: the meta problem of the history of thought, Guangxi Normal University Press, December 2005.
11. Narrative, fiction and History: Hayden White and the transformation of contemporary western philosophy of history, historical studies, No.3, 2006.
12. The past is a magical place: an interview with Hayden White (by Hayden White and EVA domanska, translated by Peng Gang), academic research, No.8, 2007.
13. Aesthetics and science cannot be separated: an interview with Arthur Dantu (written by Arthur Dantu and EVA domanska, translated by Peng Gang), academic research, No.10, 2007.
14. Hehe, Lord and the game of historical texts, reading, No.7, 2008.
15. Relativism, narratology and objectivity of history, Journal of Tsinghua University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), no.6, 2008.
16. From "narrative entity" to "historical experience" -- the new trend of contemporary western historiography theory from the perspective of anxmidt, historical studies, No.1, 2009.
17. Walsh from the perspective of Postmodernism: Rereading the introduction to historical philosophy, research on the history of historiography, No.2, 2009.
18. Post Modern Historiography by caricature, book city, No.10, 2009.
19. Analysis of the historiography theory of narratology, research on historiography theory, No.1, 2010.
20. Historical facts and historical interpretation: an investigation from the perspective of western historiography theory in the 20th century, Journal of Beijing Normal University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), issue 2, 2010.
21. Building the spiritual home of the cultivators of Chinese historiography theory (MA Baozhu, Xu Hao, Zhang Yue, Peng Wei, Peng Gang), research on historiography theory, No. 3, 2010.
22. Ansmit in contemporary western historiography theory, research on historiography theory, No. 3, 2011.
23. Historical rationality and sense of history, academic research, No. 12, 2012.
Chinese PinYin : Peng Gang
Release Time:2021-04-06 10:42:25
Li Congxian. Li Cong Xian
Yin Shanshan. Yin Shan Shan
A-wei . Zhang Shan Wei
Lai Jianguo. Lai Jian Guo
Chang Fangyuan. Chang Fang Yuan
He Bing. He Bing
Mei Xiaohui. Mei Xiao Hui
Xu ziyao. Xu Zi Yao
Yin Qi. Yin Qi
Wang Yifan. Wang Yi Fan
Yao Shanshan. Yao Shan Shan
Qiu Gang. Qiu Gang