(notes on materia medica)
[synonyms] Ziju (materia medica), jieqianju (lvchanyan materia medica), jierhang, malantou (famine relief materia medica), zhujiecao (qiyuanfang), malanju (yilinzuoyao), Wedelia (Songwen materia medica), yuqichuan (caombianfang), hongjiaocai (materia medica Zhengyi), tianbianju (Guangzhou flora), Tianju (Fujian folk herbal medicine), Maoju (Fujian folk herbal medicine) Water spinach (Minnan folk herbal medicine), red Malan and malanqing (Zhejiang folk herbal medicine), roadside chrysanthemum and crabgrass (Shanghai Chinese herbal medicine), coir raindrop and Erigeron breviscapus (Yunnan Chinese herbal medicine).
[source] the whole grass and root of Malan, a Compositae plant.
[plant morphology] Malan
Herbs perennial, 30-50 cm high, stoloniferous. The leaves in the middle part of the stem alternate, oblanceolate elliptic or obovate elliptic, 7-10 cm long and 15-25 mm wide, apex pointed, acuminate or obtuse, base narrow, extending into a short stalk, margin above the middle part irregular coarse serrate, both sides nearly smooth or with few short hairs; the leaves in the upper part of the stem elliptic lanceolate or elliptic, entire. Inflorescence 2.5 cm in diameter; involucre hemispherical, 6-8 mm in diameter, bracts 2-3 rows, oblong linear or oblanceolate linear, apex pointed or obtuse, margin ciliate, purplish; receptacle protruding like a cone, with fine pits; peripheral ligulate flowers 1 row, female, light blue purple, ligulate 8-10 mm long, 1.5-2 mm wide; central tubular flower, bisexual, yellow, long 5 mm, apex lobes 5, tube villous. Achene flat, obovate elliptic, 1.5-2 mm long, right hairy; corolla less, about 1 / 4 mm long. It blooms in autumn.
Born on the roadside, field, hillside. It is distributed in most parts of the country.
[collection] harvested in summer and autumn, fresh or dried.
It is pungent and cool.
① Jiayou materia medica: "Xin, Ping, non-toxic. "
② "Yucatalpa medicine solution": bitter and pungent in taste, flat in Qi. "
③ "Suixiju diet spectrum": "Gan Xin, Liang. "
[Guijing] 1. In the compendium of Medical Sciences: "enter Yangming's blood.". "
② "Yuzhuo Yaojie" says: "start with the lung meridian of Taiyin and liver meridian of foot Jueyin. "
Functions and indications: cooling blood, clearing heat, diuresis, detoxification. It is used to treat hematemesis, bleeding, dysentery, traumatic bleeding, malaria, jaundice, edema, drenching, sore throat, laryngeal obstruction, hemorrhoids, carbuncle, erysipelas and snake bite.
① According to rihuazi Materia Medica, "roots and leaves can break the stagnant blood, nourish new blood, stop epistaxis, hematemesis, alloy sores, dysentery, detoxify alcohol, jaundice and other bacteria; raw tamping and snake bite. "
② "Gangmu": "root, leaf, main all malaria and abdominal pain, hemorrhoids. "
③ "This Jing meets the original": "treats the woman to drench turbid, the hemorrhoid leak. "
④ Yilin zuanyao: "tonifying kidney, eliminating cold and dampness, warming uterus, killing insects. Treatment of infantile malnutrition. "
⑤ Questioning materia medica: "mash juice and apply yellow water sores and nameless swelling poison. "Use ye Tongdong honey to pound well, apply Yang Syndrome nameless swelling poison, and those who have not broken can disperse. "
⑥ Fujian folk herbal medicine: "activating blood stasis to stop bleeding, eliminating carbuncle and detoxifying. "
⑦ Sichuan Traditional Chinese medicine annals: "eliminate food accumulation, fullness and chest swelling, remove dampness and heat, promote urination, reduce fever, stop cough, detoxify and treat snake injury. "
⑧ Yunnan Chinese herbal medicine: "root: dispelling wind, dispersing cold, relieving cough and asthma. Treatment of bronchitis, bronchial asthma, rheumatic arthralgia, pediatric hernia. "
⑨ "List of medicinal plants in Guangxi": clearing away heat and resolving exterior. Treatment of exogenous wind heat. "
[usage and dosage] oral administration: decoction, 3-6 yuan (fresh 1-2 Liang); or mashed juice. External use: tamping, grinding, mixing or frying.
[selection] ① treatment of hematemesis: four liang of fresh Imperata root, four liang of malantou root, four liang of xianglianzi and four liang of jujube. First, wash the Maogen and malantou, fry them in the same pot for two or three times, remove the residue, then add Xianglian and jujube into the pot, and stew them with slow fire. One or two at night. (three hundred integrated prescriptions)
② More than one cure for bleeding: a grasp of the fresh leaves of Wedelia triloba. Wash with the second rice washing water, mash and take the natural juice, adjust the same amount of winter honey and take it orally. (Fujian folk herbal medicine)
③ Cure tuberculosis: coir raincoat lotus root four money. Stewed pig heart and lung. (Herba Cirsii yunnanensis)
④ Treatment of infantile dysentery: fish loach string two money, Agrimonia three money, Verbena three money, Mutong two money, perilla two money, tiedengcao two money. Take it in boiling water. (Guiyang folk herbs)
⑤ Treatment of wound bleeding: knotweed grass, early Lotus grass, rosin, soap cotyledon (namely cabinet cotyledon, winter skin). For the end, apply into the knife edge. (pick Yuan Fang)
⑥ Treatment of malaria: mash the juice of Malan barefoot, add a little water, take it early in the morning, or add sugar. (Sheng Ji Zong Lu)
⑦ Treatment of infectious hepatitis: chicken intestine fresh whole grass one or two, Oxalis, ear grass, Yanzhou Selaginella each fresh whole grass five money to one or two. Take it in water. (Fujian Chinese herbal medicine)
⑧ Cure dropsy make water acerbity: Malan vegetable a tiger mouth, black bean, wheat each a pinch. Wine, water each cup, fry a cup, before eating warm, in order to facilitate small water. (simple formula)
⑨ Treatment of strangulation pain: Malan root leaf chewing, pharyngeal juice. (Shouyu shenfang)
⑩ Treatment of gastric ulcer, conjunctivitis: Malan fresh root two Liang. Take it in water. (Zhejiang folk herbs)
(11) treatment of throat obstruction and tight mouth: mash malangen or leaf juice, add a little rice vinegar, drop it into the nostril, or pour it into the throat, and remove the phlegm from the throat. (sun Yisong's experimental prescription)
(12) treatment of sore throat: Malan whole grass one or two. Take it frequently. (Jiangxi folk herbal medicine)
Treatment of breast carbuncle: mash the leaves and apply them to the affected area. (Minnan folk herbal medicine)
(14) treatment of otitis externa: Malan fresh leaves mashed juice dripping. (Zhejiang folk herbs)
Treatment of acute orchitis: two to three Liang fresh roots of Malan and ten litchi seeds. Take it in water. (Fujian Chinese herbal medicine)
(16) treatment of sores and swelling: hold the fresh leaves of Wedelia triloba, wash them, pound them with winter honey, apply them, and change them twice a day. (Fujian folk herbal medicine)
The erysipelas used to treat snake are Malan and licorice. Rub it with vinegar. (Ji Ji Xian Fang)
(18) treatment of parotid gland cancer: Malan head root (white), wild mustard and scallion head should be mashed and applied externally. (selected materials of Chinese herbal medicine for cancer treatment)
(19) malaria is cold and hot. Mash the juice with mayanglan, add a little water, and take it in the morning on the day of onset. In the medicine Gao Jing also may add the granulated sugar.
It's a kind of strangulation. Chew the leaves of Malan root in your mouth and swallow the juice.
(21) injury and bleeding. Grind the leaves of Magnolia, Eclipta, rosin and soap (no leaves in winter, bark can be used) and rub them into the wound.
(22) throat obstruction and mouth tightness. Mash the juice with malangen (or leaves), add a few drops of vinegar, drop it into the nostril, or pour it into the throat, then open the mouth.
(23) edema and astringent urine. With horse half, black beans, wheat, add wine, water each cup, fried into a cup of medicine, before meals warm.
(24) erysipelas. Rub Malan, licorice and vinegar on the affected area.
(25) hemorrhoid leakage. Take raw Malan in spring and summer, dry Malan in autumn and winter, boiled in white water, and drunk with juice. Another recipe: Malan, boiled in wine, baked and grinded, then added paste to make balls. Take the right amount every day and send the rice soup. Add Malan to the water and a little salt. Fumigate and wash the affected area every day.
[clinical application] treatment of chronic tracheitis
After washing, add 200 ml water, decoct and filter, concentrate to 45 ml, add sugar and preservatives. Take it 3 times a day, 15 ml each time, 6 days as a course of treatment. 328 cases were treated, 5 cases were cured, 67 cases were markedly effective, 167 cases were improved, 89 cases were ineffective, the total effective rate was 72.9%. Malan has a good antitussive effect, and also has a certain effect on expectorant, antiasthmatic and anti-inflammatory. After taking the medicine, only a few side effects such as epigastric discomfort, chest tightness and vomiting occurred within 1-2 days.
Chinese PinYin : Ma Lan
White 300 stick. Bai San Bai Bang
Acorus tatarinowii. Shi Chang Pu Hua
Oxytropis kansuensis. Gan Su Ji Dou
Mussel powder. Bang Fen
Aesculus root. Feng Teng Cao Gen
Yellow flower mother. Huang Hua Mu
Fire seedling. Huo Yang Rui
Green orchid. Lv Lan Hua
Three needles. San Ke Zhen
Booty vine. Wu Xue Teng
Bristle grass. Zhu Zong Cao
Buddlefish flower. Zui Yu Cao Hua