Fried egg with Longan
Oyster with longan is a dish name. Its raw materials have certain medicinal effects of traditional Chinese medicine and have medicinal effects on human body.
Characteristics of dishes
Cooking time: 10-20 minutes
Efficacy: Supplementing blood
Ingredients: 4 eggs, 3 rice bowls of clear soup, 2 tablespoons of shelled cinnamon dried meat.
1. Wash the dried cinnamon with warm water.
2. Take 4 rice bowls, put 6-7 cents of water and 1 egg in each bowl, 1/4 of cinnamon dried meat into the steaming pot, steamed for about 5-8 minutes to eat, if you like sweeter food, you can add more ice sugar beforehand.
Main ingredients: 2 eggs, 3 dried longans
Making accessories: Lycium barbarum 6 red dates 4
Making condiments: sugar 5g
1. Take a small bowl, pour half a bowl of warm water, and then pour two eggs into the warm water. Do not break them up, keep the eggs in their original shape.
2. Put dried longan, wolfberry, jujube and sugar into the bowl of beating eggs.
3. Place the bowl in the steaming pot. Steam the bowl in a big fire and keep the water away. After boiling the pot, steam for 10 minutes and take it out. If you want something tenderer, seven or eight minutes is enough.
Matters needing attention
1. Water temperature is critical.
2. Eggs should be beaten in warm water. The water temperature is about 40 degrees. When the fingers are put in, they feel warm and hot. They can't feel hot.
Li Shizhen recorded in the Compendium of Materia Medica: "Litchi is the most precious food, while longan is the best for nourishment". The stewed eggs of longan can invigorate Qi and blood, nourish heart and qi, and soothe the mind and beautify the face.
Ingredients: 200 grams of eggs, 15 grams of cinnamon, 20 grams of sugar.
1. Wash the cinnamon, add half a cup of water and boil, remove, cool and chop.
2. Pour the eggs into a bowl, add 100 grams of water, stir together the sugar and crushed cinnamon.
3. Put the egg juice in a deep dish and steam it over high heat for about 10 minutes before eating.
Shaolin Temple is the birthplace of Chinese Buddhist Zen ancestors and Kungfu. It is now a world cultural heritage, a national key cultural relics protection unit.
Yimeng Yunpu Cave Tianshan Scenic Area is located in Feixian County, Shandong Province. There are five scenic spots: Tour Stone, Tianmeng Lake, Drunken Stone Forest.
Jiahe City Hot Spring Valley is located in Jiahe City, Nanwu Avenue, northeast of Nanning City. It is about 13 kilometers away from Nanning International Convention.
Located in the center of Shandong Province, Lushan National Forest Park is an important scenic spot of Boshan Scenic Tourist Area, with its main peak at 1108.3 meters above sea level, the highest peak.
Leitaihan Culture Museum is located in the urban area of Wuwei City. It is the land of the Chinese tourism symbol "Ma Ta Feiyan". Leitai was declared as the key cultural relics protection un.
The Yellow River Scenic Spot is located 20 kilometers northwest of Zhengzhou City, capital of Henan Province, on the Bank of the Yellow River. It is situated on Weiyueshan Mountain in the South and Ta.
Ingredients: Quail, 100 grams of Japonica rice, 20 grams of red beans, 3 pieces of ginger, 10 grams of cooking wine, proper amount of salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper and sesame oil..
Taiping Drum, a folk dance in Mentougou District of Beijing, is one of the national intangible cultural heritage..
Mulian Opera is an ancient opera with religious story "Mulian Save Mother" as its theme, which is preserved in folk activities. It is the first opera that can be tested at present. It is kno.
Tanning process of Tan sheepskin in Jiaocheng County is relatively complex, totally depending on manual operation. There are more than 20 processes such as washing, soaking, drying, shoveling, nailing.
Tao Ketaohu (May 13, 1864-April 1922), also translated as "Tao Ketao", Fuer Zhijin, Mongolian, the former Banner of Guoerros in Zhelimu League, Mongolian subordinate aristocrat of Nezhazazak.
Qi Baishi (January 1, 1864 - September 16, 1957), formerly known as Zhi Zhi, the word Wei Qing, No. Lanting Pavilion, later renamed Huang, the word is on the edge, the number of Bai Shi, white stone m.