Phonetic name of shangentou
[source] this product is the dried root and rhizome of Sophora tonkinensis gapnep.
In autumn, we dig, remove impurities, wash and dry.
[character] the rhizome of this product is irregular nodular, the top often remains stem base, under which there are several roots. The root is long cylindrical, often branched, varying in length, 0.7-1.5cm in diameter; the surface is brown to brown, with irregular longitudinal wrinkles and protruding transverse lenticels. It is hard and hard to break, with light brown skin and light yellow wood. It's beany and bitter.
[identification] (1) the cross section of the product: the cork layer is a series of cells up to 10. One or two rows of cells in the lateral cortex contain calcium oxalate crystals, which intermittently form crystal cell rings, and the walls of crystal cells are lignified and thickened. Fiber bundles were scattered in cortex and phloem. The cambium forms a ring. The xylem is well developed, the ray is wide, 1-8 rows of cells; the vessel is round, mostly single scattered, or 2-several together, some contain yellowish brown matter; the wood fiber is scattered in bundles. Parenchyma cells contain starch grains and a few contain cristobalite.
(2) Take sodium hydroxide test solution and drop it on the skin of the product. The color changes from orange red to blood red.
(3) Take 2G of the powder, add 20ml of 70% ethanol, heat it in water bath, reflux for 30min, filter, evaporate the filtrate, add 5ml of 1% hydrochloric acid solution to the shallow residue to dissolve and filter. Take 1ml of filtrate and add 1 drop of mercuric potassium iodide test solution to form obvious yellowish precipitate.
(4) Take about 0.5g of the crude powder, add 10ml of chloroform and 0.2ml of concentrated ammonia test solution, shake for 15 minutes, filter, add 0.5ml of chloroform to the filtrate residue to dissolve, and take it as the test solution. In addition, matrine and Oxymatrine were taken as the reference substance, and chloroform was added to make the mixed solution containing 1ml each. According to the test of thin layer chromatography (Appendix VI b), draw 1-2 μ l of test solution and 4-6 μ l of control solution, respectively point them on the same silica gel G thin layer plate with sodium carboxymethyl cellulose as binder, develop with chloroform methanol concentrated ammonia test solution (8:2:0.2), take them out, dry them in the air, and spray with dilute bismuth potassium iodide test solution. In the chromatogram of the test sample, the same orange yellow spots were found at the corresponding positions of the control chromatogram.
[processing] remove the residual stems and impurities, soak, wash, moisten, cut thick slices and dry in the sun.
Bitter, cold and poisonous. Return to lung and stomach channels.
[function and indications] clearing away heat and toxin, detumescence and diuresis. It is used for accumulation of fire poison, swelling and pain of throat and gingiva. Clearing away heat and toxin, promoting diuresis and detumescence: This product is commonly used in laryngology. It is used for sore throat or gums caused by excessive heat in lung and stomach or heat toxin. It is often taken alone, or with water decoction of Rhizoma Belamcandae and Radix Isatidis.
[usage and dosage] 3-9g.
Store in a dry place.
1. Acute yellow. With bean root powder, water delivery service two money.
2. Red and white dysentery. With bean root powder, add honey to make balls, such as Wuzi big. Each take 20 pills, hollow service, water delivery. It can stop dysentery after three times.
3. The belly of the water cup is big and the skin turns black. With mountain bean root research for the end, wine to serve two money.
4. Head wind is hot and painful. Use bean root powder and oil to coat two suns.
5. The gums are swollen and painful. Use a piece of sophora root and put it in the pain.
6. Carbuncle in the throat. Grind vinegar with bean root and hold it in your mouth. If the patient is seriously ill and unable to speak, use chicken feather to sweep the medicine juice into the throat continuously to draw out saliva.
7. Scabies. Use lard to mix with bean root powder.
8. Throat wind (teeth closed, water meter not down). Divide the root of Sophora tonkinensis and Baiyao into several parts and fry them in water.
Chinese PinYin : Shan Dou Gen
White backed poplar. Bai Bei Yang
Rosa laevigata. Jin Ying Gen
Kumquat root. Jin Ju Gen
Turtle blood. Bie Xue
Broussonetia papyrifera. Chu Tou Hong
Zanthoxylum bungeanum. Da Ye Hua Jiao
Cervus nipponica. Lu Xian Cao
oleaster. Sha Zao
Goat oil. Shan Yang You
Double arrow. Shuang Gu Jian
Polygonum hydropiper. Shui Liao Gen
Wild Begonia. Ye Hai Tang