Located in the southern suburb of Anshun City, Longgong Palace is adjacent to Huangguoshu Scenic Area and 116 kilometers away from Guiyang City, the provincial capital.
The total area of Longgong Palace is 60 square kilometers, which is divided into four scenic spots: the center, Xuantang, Rape Lake and Xianrenqing. It has the longest and most beautiful water-soluble cave in the country, as well as many types of karst landscape, which is praised by tourists as "the miracle of nature". Dragon Palace is one of the most mature tourist spots in Guizhou with the best reception conditions and scenery.
In 1988, in the name of Guizhou Longgong Scenic Area, Longgong was approved by the State Council to be listed in the second batch of national scenic spots.
On May 8, 2007, the Longgong Scenic Area of Anshun City was officially approved by the National Tourism Administration as a national AAAAA-level tourist attraction.
Opening to the outside world formally in 1984;
In April 2005, the management system of the scenic spots was reformed. The Longgong Scenic Spot Committee and the Longgong Scenic Spot Management Committee were set up. Guizhou Longgong Tourism Development Co., Ltd. was set up to carry out two brands and a set of people and horses.
In 2013, Longgong Scenic Spot will focus on six aspects: planning, project construction, upgrading of tourism products, marketing, service quality and harmonious scenic spot construction.
In 2014, 4 billion yuan was invested in the Longgong Scenic Spot to comprehensively renovate the scenic spot and its surrounding areas. The transformation and upgrading of tourism industry in Longgong scenic spot can be realized by synchronizing the inside and outside of the scenic spot and integrating towns and villages.
Since July 2014, the Longgong scenic area has been carrying out the construction of the upgraded version of Longgong tourism in accordance with the goal of "Dream Dragon Palace and Extreme Dragon Palace".
In 2015, the 10th Guizhou Tourism Industry Development Conference will be held in Anshun.
Longgong Scenic Area is located in the southern suburb of Anshun City, Guizhou Province. It is 27 kilometers away from Anshun City, the tourist center of the western Guizhou line. It has a high-grade highway directly to the scenic area. It is adjacent to Huangguoshu Scenic Spot and 116 kilometers away from Guiyang City, the capital of the province.
Longgong Scenic Area is dominated by karst caves in underground rivers. It integrates many karst geological and geomorphological landscapes, such as dry karst caves, canyons, waterfalls, peak forests, cliffs, streams, stone forests and so on.
The total area of the Dragon Palace is 60 square kilometers, which is divided into four scenic spots: Dragon Palace, Xuantang, Rape Lake and Xianrenqing. It has the longest and most beautiful water-soluble cave in the country, as well as many types of karst landscape, which is praised by tourists as "the miracle of nature".
Guizhou Longgong Scenic Spot is mainly composed of karst caves, caves and waterfalls. It consists of Wolong Lake, Yingbin Cave, Longmen Falls, Longtan Tianchi, Longgong Underground Lake, Mussel Shell Rock, Tiger Cave and other scenic spots.
The Yunnan-Guizhou Railway, Zhuliu-Duplex Railway, Huangguoshu Airport, 320 National Highway, Guihuang Highway and Shanghai-Kunming Expressway can reach the scenic spot directly.
1. Longgong-Huangguoshu Falls-Shitouzhai-Yelangdong: From the high-speed extension of Six Towns of County Road (X007) to the exit of Longgong (Dashan Sentry) to the west station of Anshun along the high-speed to Huangguoshu, a total of 30 kilometers, takes about 30 minutes to reach Huangguoshu. It takes about 15 minutes to reach Shishizhai after 9 kilometers, and about 30 minutes to travel 10 kilometers to Yelang Cave with a total distance of 19 kilometers.
2. Longgong-Huangguoshu Falls-Tianxingqiao-Huangguoshu Drifting-Langgong: From the high-speed extension section of Six Towns of County Road (X007) to the exit of Longgong (Dashan Sentinel) to Anshun West Station along the high-speed to Huangguoshu, a total of 30 kilometers takes about 30 minutes. It takes 10 yuan to reach Huangguoshu, 7 kilometers to Tianxingqiao (12 minutes), 3 kilometers to Huangguoshu drifting, and 2 kilometers to Dalanggong. It takes about 20 minutes and lasts 12 kilometers.
3. Longgong-Hongyan Tianshu: 40 km, taking about 45 minutes;
4. Dragon Palace-Shenlong Cave: 35 km Guihuang Road, which takes about 40 minutes;
5. Longgong-Huangguoshu Waterfall: from the high-speed extension section of Six Towns of County Road (X007) to the exit of Longgong (Dashan Sentry) to the west station of Anshun along the high-speed to Huangguoshu, a total of 30 kilometers, which takes about 30 minutes and costs 10 yuan; Guihuang Road passes through Zhenning County Town to Huangguoshu with a distance of 42 kilometers and takes about 45 minutes;
6. Longgong-Huangguoshu Falls-Huajiang Grand Canyon: National Highway + County Highway totals 73 kilometers, which takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes;
7. Longgong-Anshun-Puding Hole-piercing Site: Qinghuang Expressway to Anshun, Anzhi Highway (Anshun to Zhijin) to Puding County 3 km out of the city, a total of 75 km, taking about 1 hour and 20 minutes;
8. Longgong-Anshun-Tianlongtunpu (Tiantaishan): Qinghuang (Guiyang direction) to Anshun East Exit about 15 kilometers before the road sign, a total of 65 kilometers, takes about 40 minutes;
9. Longgong-Anshun-Puding County-Zhijin County-Zhijindong: from the six towns of County Road (X007) to Anshun, and then from Zhijin County Town of Anzhi Highway to the scenic spot, the mileage is 160 kilometers, which takes about 3 hours and 30 minutes;
10. Longgong-Anshun-Geluohe River: from the high-speed extension of X007 to Anshun, county road to Ziyun (75 kilometers), tourist road to scenic spot, a total distance of 102 kilometers, takes about 2 hours and 10 minutes;
11. Longgong-Zhenning-Huangguoshu Waterfall-Guanling-Xingyi City-Maling River Grand Canyon/Wanfeng Forest: from the six towns of County Road (X007) to Anshun, along Shanghai-Kunming Expressway (Shanghai-Kunming) to Guanling, from Guanxing Road to Xingyi City, 6 kilometers east of the city can reach Maling River Grand Canyon; 3 kilometers south of the city can reach Wanfeng Forest Scenic Area; the mileage is 235 kilometers, which takes about 4 hours; 1]
12. Longgong-Zhenning-Huangguoshu Falls-Shuicheng-Weining Caohai: Shanghai-Kunming Expressway (Shanghai-Kunming) to Huangguoshu Falls, from Shuihuang Road to Shuicheng, County Road to Weining, totaling 245 kilometers, taking about 5 hours.
On September 20, 2018, the Guizhou Development and Reform Commission issued the Notice on Reducing the Ticket Price of Some Key State-owned Scenic Spots. Since October 1, 2018, the ticket price of Longgong Scenic Spot in peak season has been reduced from 150 yuan per person to 130 yuan per person.
Characteristic folk custom
(1) Ethnic wear plutonium: Longgong is a multi-ethnic area, mainly Buyi, Miao and so on. Each ethnic wear plutonium has its own characteristics and colorful.
Buyi women wear short jackets with wide-skinned oblique collars made of black and dark earth cloth, with gold-edged and batik patterns on the collar, shoulder circumference, sleeves and hem. They wear flower aprons on the front of their chest and multi-layer batik folded skirts on the bottom;
Miao women, on the whole, are skirts, which are striking in their rust and bright colors. They also wear silver bracelets, earrings and layers of necklaces with delicate patterns and distinctive patterns. They wear bright cymbals, which give them a dynamic beauty full of vitality from the bottom to the bottom.
Dragon Palace also has "Tunpu people" handed down from the Ming Dynasty. They are descendants of the Han army sent by Zhu Yuanzhang, Taizu of the Ming Dynasty, to guard Yungui. Today, they also follow the culture and customs of more than 600 years ago. They not only retain the pronunciation of curly tongues, but also wear long gowns and sleeves, silk waists, and cloth shoes with warped heads.
(2) National culture: The national culture and art of the Dragon Palace sparkles with magnificent splendor. Local operas circulating around the scenic spots are called "living fossils of Chinese drama" by foreign friends. In 1986, the Dragon Palace Cai Guandi Theatre was invited to Paris to attend the 15th Autumn Art Festival in France, which stirred Europe with its vivid shape and high voice. The unique national musical instrument of Buyi nationality is the red bronze suona accompanied by the gong. Lusheng is the most favorite musical instrument of Miao youth.
Featured national festivals
The second day of February is the day when the Dragon rises in Buyi folklore. The local Buyi people in the Dragon Palace spontaneously hold grand and solemn celebrations to celebrate the dragon. The busiest festival of the Buyi people is June 6, which they call "New Year".
Every year during the first month of the lunar calendar and on April 8, the local Miao compatriots in Longgong gather together to "jump flowers".
The celebrations of Gelao nationality include Spring Festival celebrations for ancestors to eat "offering bamboo" and "March 3" sacrificial days for gods to ancestors, and "eating new festivals" when grain matures in July and August of the lunar calendar.
Ethnic love and marriage amorous feelings
The way Miao youth fall in love is called "toward the moon". On that night when the moon was shining, the lads played beautiful and beautiful reeds and chords, and the girls came out and sang love songs to each other.
Bouyei youth take "catching up with their watches" as a way of social intercourse, entertainment and love. In traditional festivals, young men and women gather to blow leaves and love songs.
(1) Cold dressing with folded ear root, which is nicknamed "Guizhou is a strange dish, grass root is a good dish", folded ear root is Houttuynia cordata in traditional Chinese medicine, with unique taste, anti-inflammatory and detoxification.
(2) Bean curd stewed chili chicken, soaked in red oil with large pieces of chicken, attractive appetite, spicy and refreshing food.
(3) Cured meat and blood tofu, which is said to have a history of several hundred years. When Zhu Yuanzhang's troops fought, they soaked tofu in hot pork blood and stored it in air-dried storage. It was convenient and nutritious to cut or steamed or boiled when eating, especially when eating bacon with fresh and*waxy flavor.
Leisure tourism projects
(1) Slip rope: Slip rope is located in the scenic area of Qunfang Valley of Longgong Palace, from Longtengbao to Jiujiutun, overlooking the perfect three-dimensional ecological landscape of Qunfang Valley from the air, adding a bit of thrill to the pleasure.
(2) Slide pole: If you feel a little tired, you can take the first step instead of sliding pole, and enjoy the beautiful scenery easily.
(3) Folk Travel Custom Show: It has the local characteristics of Buyi and Miao. It not only has rich and colorful content, but also has many interactive programs with tourists.
Located in Yongcheng City, Henan Province, Mangdao Mountain Han Culture Tourist Area is a national AAAAA-level scenic spot which integrates landscape sightseeing, cultural appreciation and ecological .
The Red Liuji Scenic Area is located in Liuji Village, Dawang Town. In 1976, the old site of Liuji Branch of the Communist Party of China was declared as a key cultural relic protection unit at the co.
Located 35 kilometers southwest of Yuli County, Luobu Village is 85 kilometers south of Korla City. The village covers 72 square kilometers and has more than 20 families.
Niulang Zhinu Scenic Area is located in Yanya Town, southeast of Yiyuan County, Shandong Province, 15 kilometers away from the county town. The scenic area is mainly composed of Daxianshan Mountain.
Imakan is a unique rap art of the Hezhe people in Northeast China. Its performance form is a combination of one person's rap and singing. It has no accompaniment with musical instruments and uses the .
Jiaru is a traditional dance of Mosuo people in Lugu Lake, Yunnan Province. It is a song and dance for people to celebrate harvest, festivals and pray for gods..
Qingming Festival, also known as Taqing Festival, Xingqing Festival, March Festival, ancestor worship festival, the festival period in mid-spring and late spring. Qingming Festival originated from anc.
Quzi Opera, the traditional drama of Dunhuang City, Baiyin City, Huating County and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps in Gansu Province, is one of the national intangible cultural heritage..
Shangdang Bangzi is one of the four Bangzi in Shanxi Province. It is popular in the two cities of Shanxi Province, namely, the Minister of southeastern Shanxi Province and Jincheng City (formerly know.
Wenshui Biaozi is an ancient and unique traditional folk music art spread in Wenshui County, Shanxi Province. It is named for its special copper cymbals commonly known as "Biaozi" in perform.
The mineral resources with more reserves in Suining City mainly include oil, natural gas, well salt, placer gold, limestone, etc., especially natural gas and brine resources. Suining has developed and utilized 7 kinds of mineral resources, including shale mine.