When you come to Chengdu, you must come and see the lovely giant panda. The nearest panda base to the city is the giant panda breeding research base. How long does it take from Chengdu to the giant panda base?
Giant Panda Breeding Research Base
Address: no.1375, panda Avenue, Waibei, Chenghua District, Chengdu, Sichuan Province (15 km away from the city center)
How to get to the giant panda breeding research base?
1. Bus: take the bus from the city to the zoo bus station. You can get to the panda base in 198a or 198.
2. Scenic spot through train: from Kuanzhai alley or Dufu thatched cottage, there is a through train to these scenic spots. There is no need to transfer. It is very convenient for foreign tourists to visit multiple scenic spots in one day.
3. Airport panda base: take bus No.303 of Shuangliu International Airport to "Provincial Gymnasium station", transfer to bus No.99 to "zoo station", and then transfer to bus No.87 or no.198 to "panda base station". The whole journey is about 37 km and takes about 2 hours and 20 minutes.
4. Chengdu North Railway Station - Panda Base: take bus No.9 to "zoo station", and transfer to bus No.87 or no.198 to "panda base station". The whole journey is about 11 km and takes about 1 hour.
5. Chengdu City - Panda Base: take the bus to the zoo bus station in the urban area, and then change to bus No.87 or no.198 to the "panda base station". It takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes
6. Taxi: about 50 yuan from downtown to panda base.
7. If you think it's expensive to take a taxi, or if it's troublesome to transfer to a bus, you can buy a one-day round-trip and send it directly to the scenic spot, which is round-trip, including tickets.
Specific departure time:
Wuhou Temple / Jinli (starting point) - Panda Base (25km)
Departure time: 8:30-15:00 (half an hour)
Return time: 9:30-18:00
Kuanzhaixiang (starting point) - Panda Base (25km)
Departure time: 8:30-14:30 (every hour)
Return time: 9:30-17:30 (every hour)
Chengdu east bus / train station (departure point) - Panda Base (30km)
Departure time: 8:30-15:00 (every hour)
Return time: 9:30-18:00 (every hour)
Panda base (starting point) - Sanxingdui site (43km)
Departure time: 12:30
Return time: 15:30 16:00 (back to Wuhou Temple)
Panda base airport: take the bus to Wuhou Temple or Kuanzhai alley, and then transfer to the airport
Panda base Dujiangyan: take the bus to Wuhou Temple or Kuanzhai alley, and then transfer to the airport
Caoxi Hot Spring Holiday Resort is located in Qujiang Maba, Shaoguan City. It is the largest hot spring villa resort in Guangdong Province. It is located on 106 National Highway under the outlet of Sh.
Dajinmen, the national key cultural relics protection unit. Located at the northern end of Zhangjiakou City, it was built in the first year of Shunzhi in the Qing Dynasty (1644 A.D.) and has a history.
Located in Tonggou Township, Sujiatun District, Shenyang City, 15 kilometers away from Shenyang City, Green Island Tourism Resort is a comprehensive multi-functional tourist area .
Tanxi Mountain Tourist Area: National AAAA Tourist Area, National Forest Park, National Geopark, National Water Conservancy Scenic Area and Key Scenic Spots in Shandong Province..
Tianjin Eye, full name Tianjin Yongle Bridge Tientsin Eye, crossing the Haihe River connecting Hebei and Hongqiao District, is a cross-river construction, bridge wheel in one Ferris wheel, both touris.
Maoming Yushui Ancient Hot Spring, under the Yuyi Shishan Mountain, beside the ancient post road, hot springs are all over the place. The water is boiling all the time. Officials in counties and citie.
Bagongshan Tofu, also known as Four Seasons Tofu, is a local traditional snack in Huainan City, Anhui Province. Bagongshan tofu is crystal clear, white like jade board, tender like congealed fat, deli.
Leather paper making is an ancient Chinese traditional handicraft. Paper making is one of the four great inventions in ancient China. Bamboo paper and leather paper made from bamboo and tussah bark ar.
The production of Xuan Paper, first through a leather production process and a grass production process, and then through more than 100 processes..
On May 20, 2006, Yiyang Opera was approved by the State Council of the People's Republic of China to be listed in the first batch of national intangible cultural heritage, numbered IV-5..
Bijia mountain is located in Hejiang County, Luzhou City, Sichuan Province, 42km away from Luzhou City and 7km away from Hejiang county. Bijia mountain is named for its three peaks standing like a penholder. Bijia mountain area is dangerous, surrounded by cliffs and cliffs. The mountain has the characteristics of typical red Danxia landform, unique landscape and beautiful scenery..
In the main urban area of Guang'an City, there are not only urban buses directly to Deng Xiaoping's hometown scenic spot, Shenlong mountain Ba Ren stone city, Siyuan square, but also one-day tour through bus to Huaying Mountain, baoz.