Scrambled eggs with green peppers
Fried eggs with green peppers is a family dish. The main ingredients are eggs and green peppers. The auxiliary ingredients are lard, salt, vinegar, onion, etc. the main cooking technology is fried, yellow and green, beautiful color, delicious taste and rich nutrition.
However, if MSG is put into scrambled eggs, the decomposed MSG will seriously destroy the natural flavor of the eggs.
Characteristics of dishes
It's best not to put monosodium glutamate in scrambled eggs. This is the minimum common sense. Because eggs are rich in glutamic acid and a part of sodium chloride, when the eggs are heated, the two substances in the eggs will synthesize new substances. The chemical name of this substance is sodium glutamate. The main component of monosodium glutamate is this substance, and food will taste fresh after adding this substance.
Ingredients: 200g egg, 100g green pepper
Seasoning: 20g lard (refined), 3G salt, 5g vinegar, 10g scallion
1. Wash the green pepper with water, remove the seeds and cut into pieces;
2. Knock the eggs into the bowl and mix them with chopsticks;
3. Add some oil in the pot, heat up, pour in the egg liquid, stir fry well and pour out;
4. Add oil to the pot and heat it up. Put in the pan with scallion;
5. Put in green pepper and salt. When green pepper is green, put in scrambled eggs;
6. Stir fry evenly. Cook with vinegar and serve.
150g fresh green pepper, 3 eggs, 60g soybean oil, proper amount of salt, sesame oil and onion.
1. Wash the green pepper with clear water, remove the seeds and cut into fine threads. Beat the eggs in a bowl, add some salt, and mix with chopsticks.
2. Put oil (40g) in the pot, heat up, pour in the egg juice, do not fry for too long, just solidify.
3. Pour the remaining oil into the pot, heat it up, put in the pan with chopped green onion, turn it yellow slightly, then put in the shredded green pepper, add refined salt and stir fry. When the shredded green pepper turns green, put in the scrambled egg, stir evenly, cook it with sesame oil, and then it will be out of the pot.
Main ingredient: egg
Accessories: 1 red pepper
Seasoning: Shaoxing wine (or liquor, beer), salt, oil, soy sauce
1. Mash the eggs and sprinkle some salt. Wash the pepper, remove the seeds and cut into strips
2. Put the oil on the iron pot. If the oil is a little hot, pour in the egg liquid. Don't boil the oil and put it again. Otherwise, the egg liquid just put down will be fried because the oil is too hot, and the formation will be bad.
3. Turn over the egg liquid and cut the freshly cooked egg into small pieces with a shovel. Turn over the egg to avoid too old egg (this series of actions should be fast and take relatively less time, and the egg block does not need to be fully cooked).
4. The eggs in the pot are all tender and small pieces. Pour some Shaoxing wine (I like to put more, the fragrance of the wine will evaporate at the end), soy sauce (if you don't like it, don't put it) and salt. Add a little water to avoid drying the egg. Cook for about half a minute, pour in the chilli, and let the chilli soften and cook well before serving
One egg, a little green pepper, some dry pepper, a little minced meat.
1. Break up the eggs for later use, cut the green peppers into pieces.
2. Let's stir fry the onion and pepper to make the flavor. Add the cooked minced meat and soy sauce.
3. Pour the beaten eggs into it, stir fry them quickly, and fry them until they are done.
1. Antipyretic and analgesic: capsicum has a strong antipyretic and analgesic effect, which can reduce body temperature through sweating and relieve muscle pain.
2. Cancer prevention: capsaicin, the effective component of capsicum, is an antioxidant, which can prevent the metabolism of related cells, thus stopping the canceration process of cell tissues and reducing the incidence of cancer cells.
3. Increase appetite and help digestion: the strong spicy taste of pepper can stimulate the secretion of saliva and gastric juice, increase appetite, promote intestinal peristalsis and help digestion.
4. Reduce fat and lose weight: capsaicin contained in Capsicum can promote the metabolism of fat, prevent the accumulation of fat in the body, and help reduce fat, lose weight and prevent diseases. However, eating too much capsaicin will severely stimulate the gastrointestinal mucosa, cause stomach pain, diarrhea and anal burning pain, induce gastrointestinal diseases, and promote hemorrhoids bleeding. Capsicum is the product of Daxin and Dahe. People suffering from febrile disease, yin deficiency and Huowang, hypertension and tuberculosis should be careful.
1. Eggs are rich in protein, fat, vitamin, iron, calcium, potassium and other minerals needed by human body. Protein is a high-quality protein, which can repair liver tissue damage;
2. It is rich in DHA, lecithin and ovalbumin, which is beneficial to the development of nervous system and body, and can improve brain, memory and liver cell regeneration;
3. Eggs contain more vitamin B and other microelements, which can decompose and oxidize carcinogens in human body, and have the function of preventing cancer.
Guide to food match
1. Egg and tea: affect the absorption and utilization of protein by human body.
2. The egg and soymilk are in the same proportion: reduce the absorption rate of protein by human body.
3. The egg and the sweet potato match each other: eat together can abdominal pain.
4. Egg and antiphlogistic tablets are mutually exclusive: the same food will cause poisoning.
5. The egg and the rabbit meat match each other: it is easy to produce substances that stimulate the gastrointestinal tract and cause diarrhea.
6. The egg and the goose are equal to each other: the same food hurts the vitality.
7. Monosodium glutamate + egg egg also contains glutamic acid. Fried egg with monosodium glutamate will destroy and mask the natural flavor of egg.
8. Eat with goose to damage the spleen and stomach; eat with rabbit and persimmon to cause diarrhea; at the same time, it is not suitable to eat with turtle, carp, raw soybean milk and tea.
"Dongchuan Red Earth" is located in the north-east direction of Kunming.
Mianyang Beichuan Qiang Town Tourist Area is located in Beichuan Qiang Autonomous County, northwest of Sichuan Basin. It consists of Beichuan Earthquake Relics Area, Beichuan New County Town.
Libo Zhangjiang Scenic Spot is located in Libo County, Buyi and Miao Autonomous Prefecture, Guizhou Province, with a total area of 118.8 square kilometers. It is composed of big and small Qikong sceni.
The Shanghai Museum of Nature (Shanghai Science and Technology Museum Natural Branch) is one of the largest natural museums in China. Located in the center of Shanghai, Address: 260 Yan'an East Road, .
Foshan Sanshui lotus world is the largest lotus scenic spot in the world with the richest variety resources. It integrates architecture, sculpture, Dutch, mobile games, hotels and catering.
"Asr" is the abbreviation of "Asru Winder" in Mongolian, and its translation is of great significance. Asr is a kind of Mongolian court music, which has a unique national style and.
Silk weaving is a traditional Chinese handicraft with a long history. It consists of four parts: Yuhang Qingshui silk sponge production technology, Hangluo weaving technology.
Peking Opera, once known as Peking Opera, is one of the five major Chinese operas. The setting lays stress on freehand brushwork. The tone is mainly Xipi and Erhuang.
According to the records in historical books, Leizhou songs were prevalent as early as the Song Dynasty. After the 1990s, people divided Leizhou dialect into different rhymes to express different cont.
Temple fair, also known as "temple market" or "festival venue". It is a Chinese folk religion and the custom of the age. It is usually held on the Lunar New Year, the Lantern Festi.
Health preservation in traditional Chinese medicine refers to a kind of medical activity that can prolong life by taking care of life, strengthening physique and preventing diseases in various ways. H.
Giant pandas live in dense bamboo forests at an altitude of 2600-3500 meters. The annual temperature is lower than 20 ℃ and likes cold and afraid of heat. When the weather is cool, the giant panda will carry out activities in the outdoor playground. When the outdoor.