Seaweed and Egg Soup
Porphyra and egg flower soup is a kind of instant soup. It is a traditional after meal soup in Sichuan. Its main ingredient, Porphyra and egg, have high nutritional value. It is widely loved because of its simple and convenient production and rich nutrition. Porphyra is an edible species of thallus, and its protein, iron, phosphorus, calcium, riboflavin, carotene and other contents rank first among all kinds of vegetables. Therefore, Porphyra is also known as the "nutrition treasure house".
Ingredients: laver, egg, shrimp
Accessories: refined salt, monosodium glutamate, scallion, sesame oil
Step 1: wash and tear the laver and put it into a bowl. Add two thirds of the shrimp.
Step 2: put some water in the pot to boil, then pour in the mixed egg liquid.
Step 3: when the egg blossom floats, add salt and monosodium glutamate, then pour the soup into the laver bowl, pour 2 or 3 drops of sesame oil.
Matters needing attention
1. Porphyra is a kind of marine food, which is easy to return to moisture and deteriorate. It should be put into a black food bag and placed in a low-temperature and dry place or in a refrigerator to keep its taste and nutrition.
2. Seaweed is easy to cook, just boil it. When pouring the egg liquid, pour it into the leaky spoon first, and when putting it into the pot, the fire should be big, and keep stirring, so as to prevent the egg from forming into a block without flowers.
One egg, 15g laver, proper salt, a little chicken essence, 2 drops sesame oil, a little shallot, a little pepper
1., beat the egg into the bowl and stir until the foam is ready.
2. Bring water to boil in the pot, put in laver, stir until it is scattered, and cook for a while;
3. Pour the egg liquid along the chopsticks and add seasoning.
(1) Materials prepared
(2) Beat ginger slices into minced meat, then add a little sugar, salt and oil to marinate minced meat. Break up the eggs into liquid and pickled laver
(3) Stir fry minced meat with a little oil until it changes color
(4) Add some water to boil
(5) Seaweed after boiling
(6) Add some salt
(7) Finally, add the egg liquid, pour while stirring evenly
(8) Stir evenly to turn off the fire
(9) It's better to sprinkle some wooden fish flowers
Porphyra is an edible species of thallus, and its protein, iron, phosphorus, calcium, riboflavin, carotene and other contents rank first in all kinds of vegetables. Therefore, Porphyra is also known as "nutrition treasure house".
(1) The bioactive substances of protein and amino acid Porphyra are very important for plant life activities. The protein content of edible Porphyra is 24% - 28%, which is much higher than that of common vegetables, and the essential amino acid content of human body is more. There are many neutral and acid amino acids in Porphyra protein, such as alanine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine and proline, which are not the characteristics of all terrestrial vegetable plants.
(2) Fat Compared with terrestrial plants, Porphyra has a lower fat content, mostly less than 1%. Among the fat of Porphyra, the soft fatty acid of saturated fatty acid accounts for the vast majority, about 20%; the content of carnosic acid, onion acid and stearic acid are less, respectively accounting for 2%; the content of unsaturated fat linoleic acid, linolenic acid or octadecyl tetraenoic acid, which has a good health care effect on human body, is more, 10% - 30%, and the high degree of C20 is not enough Saturated fatty acids also have a certain content. What's more, the content of eicosapentaenoic acid in laver, which is compared to "brain gold", is as high as 30%.
(3) Vitamin Porphyra contains many kinds of vitamins. The content of group B vitamins is no inferior to that of vegetables. The content of B group vitamins in laver is very high, especially the content of B12, which is almost nonexistent in terrestrial plants. In terms of dry matter, the content of B12 is similar to that of fish, and the content of vitamin C is also very high. Vitamin B12 can activate brain nerves, prevent aging and memory decline, and improve depression.
(4) Inorganic matter is very rich in seawater, while Porphyra has the function of absorbing and storing inorganic matter in seawater, because the content of inorganic matter in Porphyra is very rich.
Laver is sweet, salty and cold. It has the functions of resolving phlegm, softening and firmness, clearing heat and benefiting water, nourishing kidney and heart. For goiter, edema, chronic bronchitis, cough, beriberi, hypertension, etc.
1. It is rich in nutrition and high in iodine. It can be used to treat "goiter" caused by iodine deficiency. Porphyra has the function of soft, firm and loose knots, and also has the function of other stasis blocks;
2. It is rich in choline, calcium, iron, memory enhancement, treatment of maternal and child anemia, promotion of bone and tooth growth and health care; it contains a certain amount of mannitol, which can be used as auxiliary food for treatment of edema;
3. The polysaccharide contained in Porphyra can enhance cell immunity and humoral immunity, promote lymphocyte transformation, improve immunity, and reduce the total content of cholesterol in serum;
4. The inhibition rate of Porphyra yezoensis is 53.2%, which is helpful for the prevention and treatment of brain tumor, breast cancer, thyroid cancer, malignant lymphoma and other tumors.
Every 100g of dried laver contains 24-28g of protein, 0.9g of fat, 31-50g of carbohydrate, 330 mg of calcium, 440 mg of phosphorus, 32 mg of iron, 1.23 mg of carotene, 2.07 mg of riboflavin, 5.1 mg of niacin, 3.4g of alanine, 3.2g of glutamic acid, 2.4G of glycine, 2.6g of leucine and 1.4g of isoleucine
Matters needing attention
1. The puerpera can nourish the body and speed up the recovery of physique, which is also suitable for the elderly.
2. Patients with goiter, edema, chronic bronchitis, cough, gall, gonorrhea, beriberi, hypertension, early stage of lung disease, cardiovascular disease, various masses and hyperplasia are more suitable to eat;
Avoid eating cannibalism
1. People with poor gastrointestinal digestive function should eat a small amount.
2. People with abdominal pain and loose stools should not eat it.
Hangguguan Historic and Cultural Tourist Area is a national AAAA-level scenic spot built by Lingbao Municipal Committee and Municipal Government with an investment of 589 million yuan..
Daxiangguo Temple, formerly known as Jianguo Temple, is located in the western section of Kaifeng Freedom Road. It is a famous Buddhist temple in China. It was founded in Tianbao, Northern Qi Dynasty.
Jinci Temple is located in Jinci Town, Jinyuan District, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province. It was originally called Jinwang Temple and was first named Tang Shuyu Temple..
Pingyao Ancient City is located in Pingyao County, central Shanxi Province. It was founded in Xuanwang Period of Western Zhou Dynasty (827-782 BC)..
The Xishan Scenic Area in Kunming, Yunnan Province, is a forest park with ups and downs, verdant trees, white birds contending and beautiful scenery. Dense forest vegetation.
Heyang Dance Opera is a kind of local opera in Heyang County, Shaanxi Province. It belongs to the nature of social opera. When performing, there is no singing voice,.
Hezhou Pingxian was known as Pingdiao and Rhythm in ancient times, and it was also called Linxia Pingxian after 1949. Its main musical instrument is three strings..
Mongolian Sawurden, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region and Jingxian traditional dance, one of the national intangible cultural heritage..
Xihe Opera, also known as Xingzi Xihe Opera, is a traditional opera popular in Xingzi, De'an and Jiujiang counties and cities of Jiangxi Province. Its main vocal cavity is Pihuang, also known as ".
Xufu Dongdu legend is one of the local folklores in Cixi City, Zhejiang Province and Xiangshan County. It originated from the story that Qin Shihuang sought immortality and Xu Fu sought immortality bu.
Chengdu national beauty and heavenly fragrance water park is the world's first and largest standard in Asia. It is also the first water theme park with the most comprehensive facilities in Southwest China..
Panzhihua City is located at the junction of Sichuan and Yunnan in Southwest China, 26 ° 05 ′ - 27 ° 21 ′ N and 101 ° 08 ′ - 102 ° 15 ′ E. Jinsha River and Yalong River meet here. It borders Huili, Dechang and Yanyuan counties of Liangshan Yi Autonomous Prefecture.