Crispy fried pork is a traditional dish with color, aroma and taste. It belongs to Guangdong cuisine department. This dish is one of the classic Cantonese cured wax. The crisp-skinned roast meat is characterized by its fleshy, fragrant and crisp taste. It is called Yiju. A piece of meat can taste three kinds of taste. First, it will feel the crispness of skin, secondly, it will feel the softness of fat, and finally, it will feel the sweetness of lean meat.
One piece of pork (about 300 grams), 10 grams of salt, 10 grams of spiced powder, 10 ml of soy sauce, 8 grams of sugar, 5 grams of baking soda, 1 onion, 3 pieces of ginger, 3-4 bamboo sticks and one tin paper.
1. Wash the pork and cook it in a cool water pan. Add onions and ginger and cook it slowly until the meat discolors. Put chopsticks together without spilling blood and water. The meat is about 7 years old.
2. When the meat is cooked, remove the cold water immediately. After a little cooling, use the towel to dry the water.
3. Put some holes in the skin with bamboo sticks, the finer the hole is, the better. Then scrape the white film and impurities on the skin with a knife.
4, sprinkle a small amount of salt on the skin (about 3 grams) and apply baking soda.
5. Turn the pork over, cut a few knives at the side of lean meat to taste evenly. Then pour the remaining salt, sugar, spices and soy sauce into a bowl. The lean meat portion is salted down in the seasoning for 1-2 hours.
6. Remove the cured pork, drain the excess juice, cross-string it with bamboo sticks to prevent deformation, and then wrap the meat around tightly with tin paper, leaving only the skin exposed outside.
7. Keep the oven's heat at 250 degrees (or the highest temperature) for about 30 minutes, or remove the black coke from the skin until it starts to turn yellow and coke. Scrape the black coke with a knife.
8. Spread a layer of edible oil on the scraped meat skin surface and continue to put it in the oven. Bake it for 10 minutes with 200 degrees of fire, or see the oil on the meat skin surface.
9. Finally, slice the roast meat after slightly cooling. The skin can be eaten with sugar, and the lean meat can be eaten with soy sauce.
Bayinbrook grassland: formerly known as Yuledus grassland, Zhuledus grassland, Yuludus grassland, because it is mainly located in Xinjiang Bayinguoling Mongolian Autonomous Prefecture .
Guandu Town, located in the Southeastern Suburb of Kunming, is one of the famous historical and cultural ancient towns in Kunming. Guandu ancient town gate (big archway) is located in the southeastern.
The scenic spot of Taipinggou Gold Town is based on the history of gold mining in Taipinggou in late Qing Dynasty. It deeply excavates the historical culture and characteristic tourism resources.
St. Sophia Church is located in Sophia Square, Daoli District, Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province, China. It is a Byzantine-style Orthodox Church built in 1907.
Qubila fire is well known in Meigu County, Liangshan Prefecture. He is not only a highly respected Yi Dabimo, but also a representative successor of national intangible cultural heritage projects..
Gaoqiang is one of the four major tunes in Chinese opera. Gaoqiang was originally called "Yiyang Cavity" or "Yiqiang Cavity", because it originated in Yiyang, Jiangxi Province..
The original name of Hubei drum is "drum book", also known as "drum storytelling" and "drum Beijing tune", etc. It is a traditional rap art popular in Xiaogan.
On January 11, 2019, the Third Plenary Session of the 19th Central Discipline Inspection Committee of the Communist Party of China opened in Beijing. Xi Jinping, General Secretary of the CPC Central.
Liangyi Quan originated from Zhouyi, which said, "It's so easy to have Taiji. It's the birth of Liangyi". (Liangyi Quan) is also called Liangyi Point-through-Qishen Quan. Its name is formed .
The Majie Book Club is a grand Chinese folk music festival. Located 5 kilometers south of Baofeng County, Henan Province, it is a "pilgrimage site" for rap artists all over the country. Ever.
Dong people's "moon" means collective visiting, which is a social custom in Dong village. The young men and women in one village of the Dong nationality visit another village according to th.
Communication University of China ( Communication University of China Referred to as "Zhong Chuan", located in the capital city. Beijing Yes. Ministry of Education of the People's Republic o.