Crispy fried pork is a traditional dish with color, aroma and taste. It belongs to Guangdong cuisine department. This dish is one of the classic Cantonese cured wax. The crisp-skinned roast meat is characterized by its fleshy, fragrant and crisp taste. It is called Yiju. A piece of meat can taste three kinds of taste. First, it will feel the crispness of skin, secondly, it will feel the softness of fat, and finally, it will feel the sweetness of lean meat.
One piece of pork (about 300 grams), 10 grams of salt, 10 grams of spiced powder, 10 ml of soy sauce, 8 grams of sugar, 5 grams of baking soda, 1 onion, 3 pieces of ginger, 3-4 bamboo sticks and one tin paper.
1. Wash the pork and cook it in a cool water pan. Add onions and ginger and cook it slowly until the meat discolors. Put chopsticks together without spilling blood and water. The meat is about 7 years old.
2. When the meat is cooked, remove the cold water immediately. After a little cooling, use the towel to dry the water.
3. Put some holes in the skin with bamboo sticks, the finer the hole is, the better. Then scrape the white film and impurities on the skin with a knife.
4, sprinkle a small amount of salt on the skin (about 3 grams) and apply baking soda.
5. Turn the pork over, cut a few knives at the side of lean meat to taste evenly. Then pour the remaining salt, sugar, spices and soy sauce into a bowl. The lean meat portion is salted down in the seasoning for 1-2 hours.
6. Remove the cured pork, drain the excess juice, cross-string it with bamboo sticks to prevent deformation, and then wrap the meat around tightly with tin paper, leaving only the skin exposed outside.
7. Keep the oven's heat at 250 degrees (or the highest temperature) for about 30 minutes, or remove the black coke from the skin until it starts to turn yellow and coke. Scrape the black coke with a knife.
8. Spread a layer of edible oil on the scraped meat skin surface and continue to put it in the oven. Bake it for 10 minutes with 200 degrees of fire, or see the oil on the meat skin surface.
9. Finally, slice the roast meat after slightly cooling. The skin can be eaten with sugar, and the lean meat can be eaten with soy sauce.
Fish balls, also known as "fish wrapped meat", are mixed up with eel, shark or freshwater fish, mixed with sweet potato starch (* starch), and then wrapped.
Almond is a kind of vegetable protein beverage made from natural almond and mineral water. Its white like milk, delicate like jade, unique flavor, can be used as a substitute for ordinary milk.
Dalian Laohutan Ocean Park is located in the middle of the southern coast of Dalian, a national scenic spot. It covers an area of 1.18 million square meters .
Fujian Tulou is also called "Hakka Tulou" because most of it is built by Fujian Hakka people. Tulou came into being in Song and Yuan Dynasty and matured in the late Ming.
Lizhuang, an ancient town precipitated by cultural and historical relics, is an ancient town that tells stories and vicissitudes of the Anti-Japanese War. It is an ancient town that reflects Chinese t.
Qianling Mountain Park is a comprehensive tourist park, built in 1957, located in the northwest corner of Guiyang City. It is named Qianling Mountain because of its "first mountain in southern Gu.
Pingnanping opera is a kind of traditional opera with a history of 400 years. As the predecessor of Fujian opera, the main features of the opera are that Taobai singing uses Fuzhou Mandarin, the front.
Wuzu Quan is one of the Nanquan in traditional Chinese boxing. It is said that Cai Yuming (from Quanzhou, Fujian Province, 1853-1910) synthesized Baihe Quan, Monkey Quan, Arhat Quan, Dazun Quan and Ta.
Xunyang Folk Song is one of the local folk songs in Xunyang County, Ankang City, Shaanxi Province. It has a long history, rich melodies, various types and different styles. Like other folk art forms, .
The mounting and repairing technique of ancient Chinese characters and paintings is a kind of traditional Chinese handicraft. It is used for restoration and restoration of ancient calligraphy and pain.
Cao Ren (168 - 23 May 6th), Zi filial piety, Han nationality. Pei country Qiao (today) Anhui Cao Cao, Bozhou From younger brother (from ancestor). The famous heroes of the Three Kingdoms period..