Babao raw shell fresh shellfish
Babao raw shell fresh shellfish is a traditional famous dish in Shandong Province, which belongs to Shandong cuisine. It is made of fresh shellfish, pure winter bamboo shoots, watery mushroom, shrimp, cooked chicken, watery sea cucumber, ham and other materials.
Making raw materials
Ingredients: 150g fresh shellfish.
Supplementary materials: pure winter bamboo shoots, 30 grams of watery mushroom, 50 grams of shrimp, cooked chicken, 50 grams of watery sea cucumber and 15 grams of ham.
Condiments: 15 grams of salt, 25 grams of soy sauce, 7.5 grams of monosodium glutamate, 30 grams of Shaoxing wine, 15 grams of onion and ginger powder, 300 grams of clear soup.
Babao raw shell fresh shellfish is very simple, as long as you follow the recipe step by step, you will enjoy a delicious dish.
1. Wash the fresh shellfish meat and boil it in boiling water. Bamboo shoots, mushrooms, ham, shrimp, cooked chicken, sea cucumber, sea rice and abalone are all cut into small dices, that is, Babaoding.
2. Remaining dried winter bamboo shoots and sliced mushrooms. Whisk the egg white into a Sherry paste and mix it with starch and water. 12 fresh shells were washed in 5% step liquid, boiled in boiling water, dredged out, evenly placed around the plate for a week, steamed in a cage for 10 minutes.
3. Add a small amount of peanut oil in the net frying pan, add scallion and ginger to sixty percent heat (about 150 C), then add baoboding to fry, then add refined salt, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, Shaojiu, clear soup to boil for a while, use wet starch to mix with sesame oil, then pour sesame oil into Babao filling.
4. Fill the bowl with the eight treasures filling evenly in the shell. Spread a layer of sherry paste and remove the coriander. Steam the cake in a cage for 2 minutes. The frying pan is heated with peanut oil, fried with scallions and ginger slices, and then added with clear soup. The scallions and ginger are fished out. The scallions and ginger are put into fresh shellfish, mushrooms and shoots slices. The salt and Shaoxing wine are added to simmer slightly. Then the chicken oil is dripped and served in the center of the large plate.
1. Fresh shellfish: shellfish mollusks contain a kind of dietary 7-cholesterol and 24-methylene cholesterol which can reduce serum cholesterol. They have the unique function of inhibiting cholesterol in liver synthesis and accelerating cholesterol excretion, thus lowering cholesterol in vivo. They are more effective than gluten, a commonly used cholesterol-lowering drug. People often have a refreshing and pleasant feeling after eating shellfish food, which is undoubtedly helpful to relieve some troublesome symptoms.
2. Winter bamboo shoots: Winter bamboo shoots are a delicious food with nutritional value and medicinal functions. They are tender, delicious, crisp and refreshing. They contain proteins, amino acids, vitamins, trace elements such as calcium, phosphorus, iron and rich cellulose. They can promote intestinal peristalsis, help digestion and prevent constipation and colon cancer. Winter bamboo shoot is a kind of food with high protein and low starch. It has certain dietary effects on obesity, coronary heart disease, hypertension, diabetes and atherosclerosis. It contains polysaccharides, but also has a certain anti-cancer effect. The winter bamboo shoots contain more calcium oxalate. People with urethral calculi and nephritis should not eat more.
3. Mushroom: Lentinus edodes is a fungus food with high protein, low fat, polysaccharide, multiple amino acids and vitamins. Improving immune function: Lentinan can improve the phagocytosis function of peritoneal macrophages in mice, promote the production of T lymphocyte and enhance the killing activity of T lymphocyte; Delay senility: Lentinan water extract has the scavenging effect on hydrogen peroxide and has the elimination effect on hydrogen peroxide in vivo; Anti-cancer and anti-cancer: Lentinus edodes cap contains double-chain ribose structure. Nucleic acid, after entering the human body, will produce anti-cancer interferon; lowering blood pressure, blood lipid, cholesterol: Lentinus edodes contains purine, choline, tyrosine, oxidase and some nucleic acid substances, which can reduce blood pressure, cholesterol, blood lipid, and prevent arteriosclerosis, liver cirrhosis and other diseases; Lentinus edodes also on diabetes, tuberculosis, infectious hepatitis, infectious hepatitis, etc. Neuritis plays a therapeutic role, but also can be used for dyspepsia, constipation and so on.
4. Chicken: Chicken meat is tender and delicious. Because of its light taste, it can be used in various dishes. Protein content is quite large, in meat, can be said to be one of the highest protein meat, is a high protein and low fat food. Potassium sulfate amino acid content is also rich, so it can make up for the shortage of cattle and pork.* At the same time, because chicken has more vitamin A than other meat, and the amount is worse than vegetables or liver, but compared with beef and pork, the content of vitamin A is much higher.* Chicken has high protein content and is easy to be absorbed and utilized by human body. It can enhance physical strength and strengthen the body.
5. Sea cucumber: Sea cucumber contains low cholesterol and relatively low fat content. It is a typical food with high protein, low fat and low cholesterol. It can be regarded as a good diet for patients with hypertension, coronary heart disease, hepatitis and the elderly. Frequent diet is very beneficial for treating diseases and strengthening the body. Sea cucumber contains chondroitin sulfate, which helps human growth and development, delays muscle aging and enhances the immunity of the body. The content of trace element vanadium ranks first among all kinds of food, which can participate in the transportation of iron in blood and enhance hematopoietic function. American researchers extracted a special substance from sea cucumber, sea cucumber toxin, which can effectively inhibit the growth and metastasis of many kinds of fungi and some human cancer cells. Eating sea cucumber is effective for aplastic anemia, diabetes, gastric ulcer and so on.
6. Ham: Ham has bright color, distinct red and white color, salty and sweet lean meat, fat but not greasy, delicious; Ham contains rich protein and moderate fat, more than ten kinds of amino acids, vitamins and minerals; Ham production through winter and summer, after fermentation and decomposition, various nutrients are more easily absorbed by the body, with stomach, kidney, bone marrow, bone marrow, solid. Strengthen foot strength and heal wounds.
Grams of food relative to
Sea cucumber should not be eaten with liquorice and vinegar.
Suitable for crowd
1. Suitable for people with high cholesterol, hyperlipidemia, goiter, bronchitis, gastropathy and other diseases; many shellfish are hair products, people with persistent diseases should be careful to eat; shellfish are cold, so people with deficiency of spleen and stomach should not eat more.
2. For obesity, coronary heart disease, hypertension, diabetes mellitus and atherosclerosis patients, there is a certain dietary effect; but children, urinary calculi, nephritis patients should not eat more.
3. The general population is edible, the elderly, the sick and the infirm are more suitable to eat. People with fever, excessive internal fire, excessive phlegm and dampness, obesity, heat poisoning and swelling, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, cholecystitis and cholelithiasis are not recommended for food; those with chicken meat temperature, fire-supporting, hyperactivity of liver yang, oral erosion, skin swelling and constipation are not suitable for food; those with arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease and hyperlipidemia should avoid chicken soup; those with cold accompanied by headache, fatigue, fever. People avoid eating chicken, chicken soup.
4. Suitable for people with weak labor, insufficient Qi and blood, malnutrition and postpartum deficiency; suitable for people with insufficient kidney-yang, impotence and spermatorrhea, frequent urination; suitable for people with hypertension, hyperlipidemia, coronary heart disease, arteriosclerosis; suitable for cancer patients and after radiotherapy, chemotherapy, surgery; suitable for patients with hepatitis, nephritis, diabetes and cirrhosis ascites and nerves. Weak people to eat; suitable for hemophilia patients and easy to bleed people to eat; suitable for the elderly and infirm people to eat; suffering from acute enteritis, bacillary dysentery, cold, cough, asthma and thin stool, bleeding with stasis and dampness obstruction of patients avoid eating.
5. Suitable for those with insufficient Qi and blood, for those with chronic diarrhea due to spleen deficiency and inadequate appetite, and for those with weak constitution, heavy fatigue and weak waist and feet. People with diarrhea and diarrhea due to deficiency of spleen and stomach should not eat more; elderly people and patients with gastrointestinal ulcer should not eat; people with acute or chronic nephritis should not eat; those with edema, edema and ascites should not eat; those with cold, damp-heat, diarrhea, stagnation and fullness of abdominal distension should not eat.
Guidance on Fresh Shellfish Practice
Shellfish itself is very delicious, do not add monosodium glutamate when cooking, nor should it put more salt, in order to avoid loss of taste, shellfish in the mud sausage is not edible.
Practice guidance of winter bamboo shoots
When cooking, we should pay attention to the oil temperature when stir-frying winter bamboo shoots. Otherwise, we can't make them ripe and white.
Guidance on the practice of shiitake mushroom
Mushroom should be washed several times in case of sand. When simmering, the fire should not be too big. When collecting juice, the fire should be larger to increase the flavor of dishes.
1. Peel the fresh mushrooms, wash and slice them, chop the local chickens into pieces, peel and slice the ginger, and wash and slice the garlic.
2. Cut the local chicken, add a little salt, monosodium glutamate, marinate with wet raw powder, heat the oil in the pan, put the chicken nuggets, ginger slices, stir-fry until eight ripe.
3. Pour clear soup, mushrooms, salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, oyster oil and sauce into the chicken, add garlic, stir with wet raw powder, sprinkle with sesame oil, and serve in a pan and dish.
Chicken Practice Guidance
1. Chicken can be stir-fried, stewed and salted.
2. The nutrition of chicken is higher than that of chicken soup. Chicken soup, containing glial protein, carnosine, creatinine and amino acids, not only tastes delicious, but also easy to absorb and digest, which is of great benefit to the body. It is suitable for people with malnutrition, peptic ulcer, chronic gastritis, irregular menstruation and weakness after illness.
3. Chicken buttocks are the places where lymph nodes are most concentrated. They are also warehouses for storing germs, viruses and carcinogens. They should be discarded.
4. Chicken meat contains sodium glutamate, which can be said to be "self-contained monosodium glutamate". When cooking fresh chicken, you only need to put oil, salt, onion, ginger, soy sauce and so on. It tastes delicious. If you put in pepper, big sauce and other thick seasonings, it will drive away or hide the taste of chicken. But the frozen chicken bought back often has a bad smell because it has no opening. When doing this, we can put some pepper and big ingredients properly, which will help to eliminate the bad smell.
Guidance on Sea Cucumber Practice:
1. Sea cucumbers should be rinsed repeatedly to remove the residual chemical constituents.
2. Sea cucumbers are suitable for cooking methods such as braised in red, scallion and stew.
3. Attention during storage: the sea cucumber can not last long, preferably not more than 3 days. During storage, soak it in cold water, change water 2-3 times a day, do not touch oil, or put it in a refrigerator without ice. If dry goods are stored, it is better to put it in a sealed wooden box, damp-proof.
Ham Practice Guidance:
1. Ham meat is a hard dry product, it is not easy to stew. If some sugar is coated on the ham before stewing and then put into the pot, it will be easier to stew, and the taste is more delicious. When boiling soup with ham, a small amount of rice wine can be added, which can make the ham more fragrant and reduce the saltiness.
2. It is not easy to cut the whole ham with a knife. If a saw is used instead of a knife, the ideal effect can be obtained.
3. Ham storage:
When the ham is stored, vegetable oil should be coated on the seal to insulate the air and prevent fat oxidation; then a layer of edible plastic film should be attached to prevent insects from invading; in summer, edible oil can be wiped on both sides of the ham once, placed in the tank, covered with dried salted vegetables can be preserved for a long time; the ham should be sealed with fresh-keeping paper and placed in the refrigeration room, which is not suitable for refrigeration room.
Dietotherapeutic effects of winter bamboo shoots:
Bamboo shoots are sweet and slightly cold, and belong to stomach and lung meridians.
It has the functions of nourishing Yin, cooling blood, moistening intestine, clearing heat and phlegm, relieving thirst and irritation, clearing heat and invigorating qi, relieving stomach, diuresis and defecation, detoxification and rash, nourishing liver and eyes, eliminating food. It also has the functions of appetizing, invigorating spleen, broadening intestines and benefiting diaphragm, expelling phlegm, eliminating greasy and detoxifying alcoholism.
It mainly treats anorexia, lack of appetite, chest tightness, constipation, obstruction of sputum and saliva, obesity, drunkenness and nausea.
Chicken dietary therapy:
Sexual peace, warmth, taste sweet, into the spleen, stomach meridian;
It can warm the heart and enrich qi, enrich essence and add marrow.
It is used to treat fatigue, weakness, lack of food, diarrhea, dizziness, palpitation, irregular menstruation, fewer postpartum milk, thirst, edema, frequent urination, spermatorrhea, deafness and tinnitus, etc.
Frequently eating chicken fried cauliflower can enhance the detoxification function of the liver, improve immunity and prevent colds and scurvy.
Dietotherapeutic effects of sea cucumber:
Sea cucumber taste sweet and salty, sexual temperature, into the heart, kidney, spleen, lung meridian;
It has the functions of nourishing yin and kidney, strengthening yang and benefiting essence, nourishing heart and moistening dryness, nourishing blood and curing ulcer.
Therapeutic effect of ham:
Ham meat is warm, sweet and salty.
It has the functions of invigorating the spleen and appetizing the stomach, nourishing body and blood, nourishing kidney and filling essence.
It can be used to treat such diseases as asthenia and fatigue, spleen deficiency and lack of food, prolonged diarrhea and dysentery, lumbar and leg weakness, etc.
In the south of the Yangtze River, Zhixiu decoction is often used as an appetizer for puerpera or after illness. Ham has the function of accelerating wound healing, so it has been used as an auxiliary food after surgery.
Fenghua District, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, is under the jurisdiction of the established towns, the first batch of famous national landscape tourism towns.
Nanning Zoo, located at 73 East University Road, Nanning City, was built in 1973. It was officially opened to the outside world in 1975 with a total area of 39.1 hectares. It receives more than 1 mill.
Zhalong National Nature Reserve is the largest and world-famous Zhalong Wetland in China, located 30 kilometers southeast of Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province. With a total area of 210,000 hectares.
Kariqu, one of the sources of the Yellow River, started with five springs, and Maqu, the other with only one springs. This is the source area of the Yellow River. Tourists here can't imagine that the .
Located in the center of Qiqihar city, Longsha Park has a history of one hundred years. It covers an area of 64 hectares, including 20 hectares of water..
Comb, also known as Chlamys, is one of the eight hairdresses in ancient China. It is a local traditional handicraft with a long history in Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province..
Chengdu lacquer art, the traditional handicraft of Chengdu City, Sichuan Province, is one of the national intangible cultural heritage..
Yueju Opera, the second largest opera in China, is also known as "the most widely circulated local opera" . Some people think that it is "the largest local opera",.
Maoshan chant is a traditional folk song originating in Maoshan area of Xinghua City, Jiangsu Province. It is a kind of folk song that people in Maoshan use chant form with chant words to stimulate em.
Shiwan pottery sculpture has a long history. It first appeared in the Eastern Han Dynasty. It reached its peak in the Song Dynasty. After the founding of New China, the manufacturing level and artisti.
Yingge Liushu, also known as Yingge Liuzi, is a traditional art form of rap and singing spread in southwestern Shandong, southern Shandong, Eastern Henan and Northern Jiangsu. Legend has it that the L.