Eight treasures quail
Babao quail is a dish. Its main ingredient is pure quail, etc. Its ingredients are purple quail, lotus seed, etc. Its seasoning is peanut oil, salt, soy sauce and so on. It is made by deep-frying.
Delicious taste, delicious glutinous taste.
Lycium barbarum 10g, pork 50g, starch 15g, canned bamboo shoots 25g, salt 2.5g, cooking wine 15g, clove 8 grains, onion 10g, pepper 2g, cooked peanut oil 1500g (actual consumption 60g), ginger 10g, onion 15g, lobster slices 50g, hot sauce 50g*
1. After removing the quail's head, Debone it, wash it, drain the water, and taste it with salt, cooking wine, shallot and ginger powder, and marinate it.
2. Cut pork and canned bamboo shoots into dices. Lotus seeds, wolfberry, sage, clove and pepper are soaked with clear water and dehydrated.
3. Diced meat, bamboo shoots, lotus seeds, Lycium barbarum, Radix scutellariae, shallot powder and ginger powder are mixed with refined salt and cooking wine. A little cooked peanut oil is stirred and evenly filled. It is put into quail belly and steamed in a pot. Cloves, pepper, onion and ginger slices are steamed in a steaming pot, then cooled and dried. Take starch and fry it.
4. When the frying pan is heated, add cooked peanut oil to 50% heat, put lobster slices into the frying pan, fry them crisply and fish them out. When the oil is heated to 60% heat, fry quails into the frying pan, fry them until golden brown, fish them out and put them into small plates with lobster slices edged.
5. When eating, the hot sauce can be put into a small dish with a single heel.
Changbai Mountains are the birthplace of the Yalu River, Songhua River and Tumen river. It is the birthplace of Chinese Manchu and the sacred mountain of Manchu culture.
Henan Mayuxing Barrel Chicken is a famous specialty dish in Kaifeng. It is famous for its bright yellow color, salty fragrance, tender crisp, fat but not greasy.
The three rivers running side by side are Jinsha River, Lancang River and Nujiang River, three rivers originating from the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, running 170 kilometers from north to south in Yunnan P.
Zhaxi Coloured Gold, Silver and Copper Processing Plant in Xikaze City, Tibet, has a long history. It is the earliest gold and silver bronze enterprise in the region with strong technical force.
Fuzhou dialect commentary is a unique traditional form of storytelling in Fuzhou dialect of Fujian Province, which is popular in Fuzhou, Fujian Hou, Yongtai, Changle, Lianjiang.
Hubi craftsmanship, the traditional handicraft of Shanlian Town, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, is one of the national intangible cultural heritage..
Jiaxing stove painting is a form of Jiaxing folk art. Folk artists use painting pigments to draw patterns on the various parts of the kitchen wall, also known as "kitchen paintings" and &quo.
Kazakhstan Festival, also known as "Singing Kazakhstan Festival", the so-called "Kazakhstan" or "Singing Kazakhstan" means singing. It is a traditional festival of the Ji.
Liangshan is the hometown of the heroic stories of the Marsh, the place where the heroes of the Marsh flocked together and opposed oppression and exploitation in past dynasties. At the same time, it i.
Southwest Medical University is an ordinary university in Sichuan Province. It is located in Luzhou, a famous historical and cultural city and a civilized city in the region of Sichuan, Yunnan, Guizho.
According to the information on the base's official website in May 2017, Chengdu Research Base for giant panda breeding implements a three-level management mode of "Director Office Department (Center) - team". The director's office has 5 leading posts, including 1 Director and 4 deputy.
The snacks in Panzhihua are mainly Sichuan flavor. The most popular snack in Panzhihua is mutton rice noodles. The rice noodles cooked by pure mutton soup, together with bean paste, pepper, millet and other seasonings, have a unique and representative flavor.