Boiled yellow croaker
Boiled yellow croaker is a traditional dish with Shandong characteristics. It belongs to Shandong cuisine. Its main ingredient is yellow croaker. It is a dish with soft meat, rotten but not spoiled, and mellow soup. This dish is nutritious and delicious.
Ingredients: 400 grams of Pseudosciaena crocea
Accessories: pork (fat) 50g
Seasoning: 3G salt, 25g soy sauce, 15g coriander, 3G scallion, 1g ginger, 2G garlic (white skin), 75g lard (refined)
1. Scrape the scales off the live yellow croaker, remove the viscera and gills, and wash them. Cut the fish on both sides with an oblique straight knife and marinate it with refined salt.
2, pig fat lean meat cut, green vegetables cut;
3. Add peanut oil in the frying pan, heat it to 60% heat (about 150 C), and use scallion. Stir-fry ginger slices for a few times, pour in shredded meat until blood is cut off, add Shaoxing wine and vinegar, add soy sauce, clear soup, salt and cook until boiling;
4. Cook fish in a small heat for 20 minutes, sprinkle vegetables and garlic, and pour sesame oil into a soup dish.
Matters needing attention
The process of boiling is the key, we must use a small stew for about 30 minutes, do not turn in the middle.
Yellow croaker, there are large and small yellow croaker, also known as yellow croaker. There are two hard stones in the head of a fish called ichthyolite.
So the name is "Shishouyu". Large yellow croaker is also called Daxian, Dahuanghua and Osmanthus croaker. Small yellow croaker is also called Xiaoxian, Xiaohuanghua and Xiaocucumber fish. Large and small yellow croaker and hairtail are known as China's three major seafood. The main flood season of large yellow croaker is around Duanyang Festival in summer, while the main flood season of small yellow croaker is from Qingming to Guyu. At this time, yellow croaker is fat, scaly and golden, and its development reaches its apex, which has the most edible value.
1. Yellow croaker is rich in protein, trace elements and vitamins. It has a good tonic effect on human body. For the weak constitution and the middle-aged and elderly people, eating yellow croaker will receive a good therapeutic effect.
2. Yellow croaker is rich in trace element selenium, which can eliminate free radicals produced by human metabolism, delay aging, and have preventive and therapeutic effects on various cancers. According to TCM, yellow croaker has the effects of invigorating the spleen and stomach, calming the mind and stopping dysentery, invigorating qi and filling essence. It has good effects on anemia, insomnia, dizziness, loss of appetite and postpartum deficiency of body.
Anemia, insomnia, dizziness, loss of appetite and postpartum physical deficiency are particularly suitable for women.
Avoid eating cannibalism
Yellow croaker is hair, asthma patients and allergic people should be careful to eat.
Nutrition Name Content Nutrition Name Content Nutrition Name Content
Calorie (kcal) 99 Thiamine (mg) 0.04 Calcium (mg) 78
Protein (g) 17.9 Riboflavin (mg) 0.04 Magnesium (mg) 28
Fat (g) 3 Nicotinic acid (mg) 2.3 Iron (mg) 0.9
Carbohydrate (g) 0.1 Vitamin C (mg) 0 Manganese (mg) 0.05
Dietary fiber (g) 0 vitamin E (mg) 1.19 zinc (mg) 0.94
Vitamin A (microgram) 0 cholesterol (mg) 74 copper (mg) 0.04
Carotene (microgram) 1.1 potassium (mg) 228 phosphorus (mg) 188
Retinol equivalent (microgram) 77.9 sodium (milligram) 103 selenium (microgram) 55.2
Dajueshan is located in Zixi County, Fuzhou City, Jiangxi Province. Dajueshan is rich in wildlife resources and widely distributed. It is praised by experts as "Natural Oxygen Bar, a rare gene ba.
The ancient city of Kashgar, a national AAAAA tourist attraction, covers an area of 20 square kilometers. The capital of Shule was renamed Panzhi City, the predecessor of Shule City in the Western Han.
Laoniu Bay is located at the entrance of Shanxi-Shaanxi Grand Canyon. This is the Great Wall, the only typical parallel section of the Yellow River. The widest part of the river is not more than 100 m.
When people mention the Great Wall, they will think of the Great Wall from Shanhaiguan to Jiayuguan. However, in Xilingol League, there are also the ancient Great Wall, which is not as famous as the G.
Li costumes are mainly made of island cotton, hemp, kapok, bark fiber and silk. In ancient times, some places also used the bark of twig or bloody throat trees as clothing materials. This kind of dres.
Mulian Opera is an ancient opera with religious story "Mulian Save Mother" as its theme, which is preserved in folk activities. It is the first opera that can be tested at present. It is kno.
Wuyin opera has a history of nearly 300 years. Its singing style is graceful and charming. It is known as "Northern Yue Opera". Its occurrence, development and finalization have gone through.
Jinhua Alsophila spinulosa nature reserve is a provincial nature reserve approved by Sichuan Provincial People's Government in 1987. In sifangjinggou, Jinhua Township, 48 kilometers southwest of Rongxian City.
Luzhou Fangshan is a famous mountain in Sichuan. There are Emei Bantang, xiaozhongnanshan, xiaoemei, Yunfeng, etc. It is composed of 99 peaks, which are square from all sides, and are extremely magnificent..
Jiuzhou tower was built in the third year of Daguan in Northern Song Dynasty, that is, in 1109 ad, located in Yibin, Sichuan Province. The foot of the tower is 7.35 meters long from north to south.
By the end of 2018, Leshan had 12 provincial engineering technology research centers and 33 municipal engineering technology research centers. There are 83 high-tech enterprises and 353 Municipal Science and technology enterprises. There are .
Nanchong is rich in precipitation. The average annual precipitation is 1000 mm, excluding evaporation, the annual total water is about 4.191 billion cubic meters, and the average annual runoff depth is about 313 mm. The distribution of runoff depth is generally.