This data is missing
, add related content, make data more complete, but also quickly upgrade, come on!
Xu Jin, male, born on October 20, 1976. He was born in Enshi, Hubei Province. Currently: Director of degree program of philosophy College of Hubei University; director of youth ethics society of China ethics society.
In 2006, he received a master's degree in philosophy from Hubei University (Major: Chinese philosophy, direction: comparison of Chinese and Western Philosophy). In 2009, he received a Ph.D. degree from Wuhan University (Major: ethics, direction: Christian Ethical Thought).
Comparison of Chinese and western philosophy and Ethics (postgraduate course), western ethics, original works of Marxist philosophy, science and Society (undergraduate course), critical thinking (Chucai college course).
Ethics. He specializes in "moral metaphysics" and "religious ethics".
1. The construction of mainstream value culture research, 2011 National Social Science Foundation major project (Project No. 11 & zd021). Presided over the sub topic: "the leading, guiding, inspiring role, international influence and competitiveness of China's mainstream value culture".
2. Investigation and Research on the cultural life of farmers in Hubei Province, 2012 Provincial Social Science Fund project.
3. What kind of sexual morality is needed for a harmonious society? The youth project of Hubei Provincial Department of education in 2012.
4. Kant's philosophy of religion and its contemporary value, the youth project of Hubei University in 2013.
(and participated in a number of vertical and horizontal scientific research projects)
2. "Solving the ethical dilemma of abortion from the perspective of" personality ", philosophical trends, No. 8, 2012, < br > 3," how to make things I am ", dialectics of nature, No. 5, 2012, < br > 4," intersubjectivity: a comparison between maridan, Sartre, Habermas and Husserl ", Chinese phenomenology and philosophical studies, Vol. 5, 2012, on" happiness " The metaphysical essence of "sense of happiness", essays on ethics and axiology, Vol. 2012, < br > 6, philosophical reflection on network personality alienation of adult education college students, Journal of College of adult education of Hubei University, No. 1, 2011, < br > 7, the rise and fall of the imperial examination system from the perspective of the essential differences between Chinese and Western cultures, Hubei entrance examination, No. 12, 2010, < br > 8, on Chinese culture The essential difference of the thought of "harmony between man and nature" in the west, Journal of Beihua University, No.1, 2011, < br > 9, research on sexual morality from the metaphysical perspective of human existence, theses on ethics and axiology, vol.2010, < br > 10, towards death: an ontological interpretation of Hemingway's old man and the sea, Journal of Huanggang Normal University, No.1, 2011 11. On the traditional cultural connotation of Tujia people's soul view, Journal of Hubei University for nationalities, 2011, issue 2 < br > 12. Is Mou Zongsan really misreading Kant? ——Discussion with Deng Xiaomang on the issue of "intellectual intuition", collected papers of "critique of new critique of Confucian ethics", Wuhan University Press, 2011 < br > 13, "Mou Zongsan's critique of Kant's" moral law "from" intellectual intuition ", collected papers of" critique of new critique of Confucian ethics ", Wuhan University Press, 2011 < br > 14," critique of moral law from "intellectual intuition" On Mou Zongsan's criticism of Kant's critical philosophy, Confucius Studies, 2007, issue 6 < br > 15, analysis of the dimension of ecological ethics, Chongqing Social Sciences, 2008, issue 1 < br > 16, morality and nature: the essential difference between metaphysics and metaphysics, ethics studies, 2007, issue 4 < br > 17《“ Metaphysics and non metaphysics of "meditation" -- Also on the essential difference between "metaphysics" and "metaphysics", forum on Social Sciences, academic research volume, October 2007, < br > 18, "from entity to subject: the end and turn of Western classical metaphysics", Guangxi Social Sciences, issue 10, 2008, < br > 19, "Mou Zongsan's Misreading of Kant" Is that right? ——Discussion with Mr. Deng Xiaomang on "intellectual intuition", Journal of Jiangsu Administration College, No.2, 2007, < br > 20, "purification of morality: the deontological nature of morality from Kant's theory", Journal of Hubei University for nationalities, No.1, 2007, < br > 21, "comparison between Mohist utilitarianism and Western utilitarianism", Journal of Hubei University, 2005 Issue 3 < br > 22. Is Marx really a "free" Marx -- on the fundamental difference between Marx's view of freedom and the western view of freedom, realism, issue 10, 2004 < br > 23. Clarifying the misunderstanding of the identity between "metaphysics" and "metaphysics", Proceedings of doctoral Academic Forum on philosophy of Wuhan University and Fu Ren University, April 2007. As an excellent doctoral student of Wuhan University, he participated in the Doctoral Forum and read out papers at the conference < br > 24, exploration of the secret meaning of "three truths and harmony", Jue Qun, issue 4, 2007 < br > 25, on the true meaning of Buddhism in journey to the west, pujue (Singapore), issue 10, 2008 < br > 26, promoting pure land and protecting Zen Buddhism -- an analysis of Chan Jing, the master of Yin Guang Thoughts, Honghua, No.5, 2008, < br > 27. It's an evil opinion to take charge of and abolish affairs -- an analysis of the director's view of Yinzu, pure land, no.6, 2008, < br > 28. An analysis of Yinguang master's ethical thought, Honghua, No.1, 2009.
Award winning record
He won the "excellent master's thesis" of Hubei University in 2006. Won the "XuFuguan scholarship" of Wuhan University in 2008.
Chinese PinYin : Xu Jin
Zhou Yuqing. Zhou Yu Qing
Qu Junxi. Qu Jun4 Xi
Fan Yutong. Fan Yu Tong
Cao Xifeng. Cao Xi Feng
Wang Ping. Wang Ping
Qin Li. Qin Li
Even . Wu Ying Jie
Li Xiaochuan. Li Xiao Chuan
Zhou Huimin. Zhou Hui Min
Han Shuo. Han Shuo
Li Jianhua. Li Jian Hua
Yang Gang. Yang Gang