--Zhangbei grassland is located in Zhangbei County, 70 kilometers northwest of Zhangjiakou. It is composed of Zhongdu grassland and anguli grassland. It is a part of Xilinguole grassland.
--It is also a place for royal hunting, summer vacation and touring. It has beautiful scenery and pleasant climate. Every summer, it has abundant water and grass, and flowers everywhere.
--Tourists can also ride horses and whip, bend bows and shoot arrows, and watch traditional grassland entertainment such as equestrian, wrestling, grassland song and dance.
--The famous Zhangbei grassland Music Festival is also held here. Every summer, it will explode the grassland. Manic for three days and three nights has become another feature of Zhangbei grassland.
Zhangbei grassland is located in Zhangbei County, 70 kilometers northwest of Zhangjiakou. It is composed of Zhongdu grassland and anguli grassland. In Zhangbei grassland, you can ride horses and shoot arrows; you can also watch equestrian, wrestling, grassland song and dance and other grassland traditional entertainment.
Zhongdu primitive grassland Resort
It is the nearest grassland resort to Beijing (250 km). The resort implements a full range of Mongolian services. The Mongolian girls in bright Mongolian robes and colored belts around their waists toast for you with silver bowls in their hands, and hold up hada to bless you. The song of toast makes people's hearts flutter. It is cool and refreshing in summer. The sky is wide, the grass is several feet high, the birds are singing together, and the flowers are everywhere, which makes the tourists relaxed and happy.
Anguli grassland anguli, Mongolian "goose" meaning. With a total area of 230000 mu, anguli grassland is one of the largest and highest grade scenic spots in grassland tourism in China. Anguli is rich in water and grass, and the green field is thousands of Li. In summer, there are flowers in full bloom, such as Malan, ganzhimei, kucaihua, shuihonghua, wild chrysanthemum, etc.; there are many birds, such as white swan, Hongyan, Yuanyang, lark, thrush, cuckoo, etc. Angulinao, with an area of 100000 mu, is the largest inland lake in North China.
Best travel time
From June to September every year
At present, Zhangbei Zhongdu, sinadu, Guyuan manor and other grassland resorts have been built in the region. Located in the center of Huatian Caohai scenic spot, Zhangbei Zhongdu primitive grassland resort is the nearest grassland resort to Beijing. It has the largest Mongolian yurt and high-grade Mongolian villas in the world, and can accommodate more than 1000 people at the same time. It is a national 4A scenic spot integrating summer vacation, business meeting, leisure and entertainment.
1. If you choose a car to play with, it doesn't matter what kind of car you drive. You can also drive QQ, Mercedes Benz, tractor and joke The road condition from Beijing to Zhangbei is good. There is no special requirement for the car.
2. The tent price is about 400-500 RMB, which can be opened quickly in 3 seconds to create a private space without installing bracket, which is quite convenient and suitable for car owners. Other camping friends can also choose the tents arranged by the organizer in the venue to make their shoulders more relaxed during the long journey.
3. Don't buy the envelope sleeping bag of about 100RMB on the market (it is more suitable for seaside use), at least the wholesale price should be more than 150. In the grassland in early August, the temperature can reach about 30 degrees during the day, and it may drop to about 12 degrees at night. The temperature difference between day and night is large, so you should bring enough warm keeping supplies.
1. Animals and mosquitoes there are all kinds of small wild animals on grassland, such as Red Headed Gull, hare and mouse. The voles here are vegetarians who love to eat grass roots and seeds, and have no habit and consciousness of attacking human beings. Because of the cold weather, mosquitoes in August also began to open their mouths (commonly known as autumn mosquitoes), and they were not lethal. Of course, carrying some trauma and anti mosquito drugs in case, there are also advantages and disadvantages.
2. In summer, there are occasional thunderstorms on the grassland. The rain on the grassland always goes along the same line, which is different from the city. Rain gear should be indispensable. Friends who drive to the music festival should keep the car still and try not to stay outdoors. They should go back to the tent or car to avoid the rain.
3. Ecological environmental protection: try to take away the domestic garbage, cooperate with the environmental protection measures of the organizer, and live in harmony with the creatures in the grassland.
Train, car, self driving
Bicycle: Changhao a.k.a. Daxian professional long distance cyclist
Daxian's farthest long-distance bicycle trip was from Chifeng dalihu Hongshan junmachang siheyong in Inner Mongolia. Together with a companion, he rode for 10 days at a speed of 25 km / h. It took him 3-4 days to complete a trip from Beijing to Zhangbei by riding the Sp8.
Take G110 National Road, Zhangbei is higher than Beijing, all the way uphill - return journey is relatively easy all the way downhill. There is a train to Shacheng at Beijing North Station. You can start your bicycle journey from Shacheng - jimingyi - Xuanhua - Zhangbei. If you can't ride to Zhangjiakou, you can transfer to the bus to Zhangbei and go directly to the venue of the music festival.
It is recommended to ride a folding car with variable speed. If you can't ride, you can change other vehicles at any time. To choose a high-quality backpack, you can put tents, water, food and daily necessities in it. Ordinary backpacks / backpacks are not strong enough to adapt to the bumps of a long journey.
matters needing attention
1. Choose a companion. Please choose someone who has the same physical strength as you, otherwise everyone will delay each other and affect the journey.
2. Traffic safety. There are many big trucks like transformers on the way. Don't rush with them. Try to get out of the way. Be prepared. Don't ride at night.
3. Dust proof and sunscreen: the sun is very strong in August. It's easy to get sunburnt if you wear riding clothes and expose your arms and legs. Take sunscreen. Masks are very necessary, especially when trucks carrying construction materials pass by, which may cause dust and affect breathing and vision.
4. Enjoy the journey and communicate with the local people as much as possible. Don't ride foolishly to catch up with the journey. You will miss a lot of things.
Zhangbei grassland Music Festival.
From June to September every year is the golden season for Zhangjiakou grassland style region tourism. With beautiful scenery and pleasant climate, it has formed scenic spots such as Huatian Caohai and Wuhua meadow. Among them, Huatian Caohai scenic spot is composed of 200000 mu of rape, alfalfa, corn labyrinth, Ulmus pumila, lavender and so on. It is colorful and colorful. It is refreshing and unforgettable to visit. Wuhua meadow scenic spot is the most typical primitive wetland grassland in China, enjoying the reputation of "the first meadow in the world" and "the most beautiful flower sea in North China". Every summer, thousands of acres of meadow are in full bloom with yellow, white, purple, pink and other colorful flowers, forming an extremely beautiful picture. The annual "grassland Music Festival" and "Miss World Tourism beauty contest" are pushing the grassland tourism to a new artistic conception and climax. Led by Xu Wei, Zuo Xiaozu mantra and other top musicians and bands at home and abroad, the festival attracted 200000 people in three days, playing a new chapter in the music prairie. We will strengthen the cooperation with Huaxia times media, further innovate the grassland music mode, carry out the large-scale activity of "100 singers sing in Zhangjiakou", extend the three-day grassland Music Festival to the grassland music season of 2-3 months, so that more tourists can experience the endless charm of the music grassland.
Zhangbei Bashang mainly refers to Zhongdu grassland in Zhangbei County, Hebei Province, which is a part of Xilinguole grassland. Bashang grassland covers a total area of about 360 square kilometers, which is part of Inner Mongolia grassland. The average altitude is about 1700 meters, and the highest altitude is about 2400 meters. The birthplace of Luanhe River and Chaohe River lies in it, with latitude between 41 and 42 degrees. The average temperature of Bashang tourism season is about 18 ℃, and the annual average temperature is about 1.4-6 ℃. The scenery on the dam is beautiful. In summer, the sky is blue, the grass is green, the clouds and flowers are beautiful, and the wild flowers are fragrant. In autumn, the mountains are red, and the wild fruits are fragrant. In winter, the snow is white, and the Yushu flowers are beautiful. It's like a beautiful poem and a beautiful picture.
Address: 70 km northwest of Zhangbei County, Hebei Province
Tour time: 2 days
Traffic information: Zhangbei grassland is located in the northwest of Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province. It is the nearest grassland to Beijing. The best mode of transportation is self driving. Tourists who are far away can also go by train or bus.
① Self driving: Zhangjiakou: G207 - Zhangshi Expressway - haojiaying / G207 exit - ramp - x453 - Zhangbei Bashang grassland.
② Bus + charter
Bus: the bus from Beijing to Zhangbei takes place at Liuliqiao bus station and Yongdingmen bus station. The departure time of Liuliqiao bus station is 6:10, 7:50, 8:00, 8:55, 16:00 and 16:40 every day. There are six buses in total. The departure time of Yongdingmen bus station is 8:00 every day
Chinese PinYin : Zhang Bei Cao Yuan
Guanting Reservoir. Guan Ting Shui Ku
Grand View Garden of Minority Nationalities. Min Zu Yuan
Lianhuan Lake. Lian Huan Hu
Yuquan Weihushan Forest Park. Yu Quan Wei Hu Shan Sen Lin Gong Yuan
Boshan Lake Scenic Spot. Bao Shan Hu Feng Jing Qu
Du Fu Ting. Du Fu Ting
CaoYe reading rock. Cao Ye Du Shu Yan
Yanzhou Island. Yan Zhou Dao
Weifang guanhushan scenic spot. Wei Fang Guan Hu Shan Jing Qu
Metropolitan Commercial Street. Da Dou Shi Shang Ye Jie
Longwang mountain canyon drifting. Long Wang Shan Xia Gu Piao Liu
St. Mary's Canossian College . Jia Nuo Sa Sheng Ma Li Shu Yuan