[explanation name] Baitong, Huangtong, Paulownia, Yitong and RONGTONG.
[odor] bitter, cold and nontoxic.
1. Swollen hands and feet. Soak in Tung leaves and drink a little. It's better to add beans to the juice.
2. Carbuncle hair back (as big as plate, rotten not near). Steam Tung leaves in vinegar and stick to the affected area. Antipyretic and analgesic. Gradually raw meat, very effective
3. The hair fell off. Use a handful of Tung leaves and three liters of flaxseed, add rice water to boil for five or six times, remove the dregs, and wash your hair every day. 4、
4. Injuries caused by falls. Use Tung bark (to leave white), stir fry with vinegar, mash and apply.
5. The eyes are dazzled, and there seems to be birds and insects flying away in front of them. Tonghua, Suanzaoren, yuanken powder and notopterygium Incisum were used as the end of the research. Two coins were taken for each, fried in water, and then taken with dross. Three times a day.
Chinese PinYin : Tong
Kumquat root. Jin Ju Gen
Ship shaped Aconitum. Chuan Xing Wu Tou
Barley vinegar lees. Da Mai Cu Zao
Red root. Hong Gen
Roadside Chrysanthemum. Lu Pang Ju
Ma Sangen. Ma Sang Gen
Spatula bean. Que She Dou
Rhamnus. Shu Li
Water ball flower root. Shui Tuan Hua Gen
King of heaven seven leaves. Tian Wang Qi Ye
Wulan. Wu Lan
Chrysanthema parvifolium. Xiao Ye Jin Hua Cao