[explanation name] Baitong, Huangtong, Paulownia, Yitong and RONGTONG.
[odor] bitter, cold and nontoxic.
1. Swollen hands and feet. Soak in Tung leaves and drink a little. It's better to add beans to the juice.
2. Carbuncle hair back (as big as plate, rotten not near). Steam Tung leaves in vinegar and stick to the affected area. Antipyretic and analgesic. Gradually raw meat, very effective
3. The hair fell off. Use a handful of Tung leaves and three liters of flaxseed, add rice water to boil for five or six times, remove the dregs, and wash your hair every day. 4、
4. Injuries caused by falls. Use Tung bark (to leave white), stir fry with vinegar, mash and apply.
5. The eyes are dazzled, and there seems to be birds and insects flying away in front of them. Tonghua, Suanzaoren, yuanken powder and notopterygium Incisum were used as the end of the research. Two coins were taken for each, fried in water, and then taken with dross. Three times a day.
Chinese PinYin : Tong
Release Time:2022-01-27 03:37:02
Ghost pen. Gui Bi
Root of Nitraria repens. Bai Ye Ci Gen
Jute ash. Huang Ma Hui
Save the army. Jiu Jun1 Liang Ye
Water chestnut powder. Ling Fen
Perch. Lu Yu
Skirt belt. Luo Qun Dai
Mandolin root. Man Tuo Qie Gen
Megan. Mei Gen
Papaya. Mu Gua
Fructus Arctii. Niu Bang Zi
Sijiqing. Si Ji Qing